the clan is ______

ok
0 (0%)
idk
1 (33.3%)
amazing
2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: [bm] block mafia clan pays you  (Read 2313 times)

not so sure about that. and what about spam, hm?

You could just pay me money...

Wat.
Haha! idguy and jajabinks have the same bl_id! Jaja is idguy! You changed your blockland name to jajabinks last night after I posted the reply to try to prove he wasn't fake! Man, if your going to con someone like that, at least have the decency to edit it out by Photoshop!
« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 01:08:58 PM by PerspectiveWolf »

here is jaja http://forum.returntoblockland.com/list.php?cmd=view&id=22233
here is derekz http://forum.returntoblockland.com/list.php?cmd=view&id=16075
if i had spams id i could look him up but i cant find it
Oh hey everyone! I just noticed something! Look at derek. That name was last used the day idguy changed his name to jajabinks! In fact, 4minutes before he changed it. Connection, anyone?

Oh hey everyone! I just noticed something! Look at derek. That name was last used the day idguy changed his name to jajabinks! In fact, 4minutes before he changed it. Connection, anyone?
Mhm. :3
I feel liek a detective for some reason. :3

Mhm. :3
I feel liek a detective for some reason. :3
Haha! Me too, XD

ya my name was idguy but i had idguy for 1 day only then my friend changed it to mr. awesome (he hated idguy and i do to) then i just had all those other names for like a day but i have had jaja for a while. not since last night. block mafia doesnt pay you. my friend just had that idea and put it on the fourms. but it is a real clan. derekz has always had his name sence my first ever city rp (the rp core stuff) but now he host city rp (with iban) i used to have a cityrp up (with iban) but my dedicated server is all scewed up.

ya my name was idguy but i had idguy for 1 day only then my friend changed it to mr. awesome (he hated idguy and i do to) then i just had all those other names for like a day but i have had jaja for a while. not since last night. block mafia doesnt pay you. my friend just had that idea and put it on the fourms. but it is a real clan. derekz has always had his name sence my first ever city rp (the rp core stuff) but now he host city rp (with iban) i used to have a cityrp up (with iban) but my dedicated server is all scewed up.
So, you tried to trick people to join your clan?