Author Topic: Women Who Are Raped Should Have Their Rapist’s Baby Because It’s A Gift From God  (Read 7329 times)

Prove that life starts at conception. Why can't life, say, start at meiosis? Human life cannot form without gametes.
Ah, but conception starts the whole process in motion, not meiosis. Meiosis being the start of human life would make every unused sperm or egg a murder.

Ah, but conception starts the whole process in motion, not meiosis. Meiosis being the start of human life would make every unused sperm or egg a murder.

You can't have conception without gametes, so really meiosis is where 'human life' begins.

i murder millions of babies a night

i murder millions of babies a night
ok maybe you can go after my buddys bro only at 1 yr old hes a bitch

whooosh
do you hear that

it's the joke flying over your head

aren't you the bad troll from efhunter's TTT server? you're dumb

Man, what a poor excuse for a life-form.

Goddammit, Rigby's back. :c

I support abortion because frankly, every bit helps in overpopulation. But really...

It is the mothers choice if she wants the child or not. Some people simply cannot afford a child, forcing them to have it just forgets their life over forever.

Also, pinning this rooster brained idea on religion isn't right. Just because some over the top Catholic nut job thinks that that's how it is doesn't mean everyone affiliated with a similar belief thinks the same way.
It just adds to the ignorance.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 12:19:52 AM by Mr.Noßody »

The woman should be blessed.

Having a rapist's baby is doing God's will.

Edit: Oh wow, this is old.
Derp.

The above post bumped this topic. For the love of God, let this die again.

I've fixed your stuffty title.

A woman should have the right to get rid of a child before it is born if she cannot afford it or if it was created through rape. Like OP said, there's enough trauma caused by the rape itself, no woman should have to be forced to go through all the pain of the unwanted pregnancy and to be reminded of the incident every day for 9 whole months.

A woman should have the right to get rid of a child before it is born if she cannot afford it or if it was created through rape. Like OP said, there's enough trauma caused by the rape itself, no woman should have to be forced to go through all the pain of being reminded of the incident for 9 whole months.
plus all the costs of raising a baby

what?

What!?

WHAAAAATT?!?!?!?