Author Topic: Most Well-known Blocklanders  (Read 11197 times)

eventing lol. sorry but it just cannot impress me. no matter what they do.
its like photography is to girls. just something anyone can do, but they want people to treat them like artists. they need their name on something to feel special about because they lack the true skills.

Meh, getting rid of the wall of text because I'm probably overreacting

Basically, how can eventing, add-ons, videos, and everything else but building not matter?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 08:39:33 PM by Mysteroo »

jesus christ can we all just have our own opinions

jesus christ can we all just have our own opinions
Sadly on the internet, there is no such thing as opinions...

its like photography is to girls. just something anyone can do, but they want people to treat them like artists. they need their name on something to feel special about because they lack the true skills.

Most players on Blockland don't know how to use advanced events like VCE or Relays.
The most used event by players is probably OnActivate > Self > Dissapear.

I think Xang or anyone in his old clan qualifies for best fighter.

Events were put in as an effect for builds like emitters. A eventer is in essence a person who makes a build that has function more than look. A build that has a complex series of events to complement its design works best in the end. For example if a person were to make a large tdm build and event it for gameplay they would be an eventer. But still a builder nonetheless. I find as stated before, an eventer is simply a builder who puts more effort into the effects of it. The importance of it is a personal preference in the end so arguing with you Bisjac is arguing with a belief. History shows that beliefs are a topic that can never be agreed on as well. I personally use events to add effects to my builds as small items just to look at like the build itself.

This is somewhat true, but blockland (ironically) doesn't encourage people to become builders either. Personally, I feel like builders are the most important part of the community but "Save Build" function really ruins it. Badspot thinks that people should not care if someone steals their builds, but that's exactly what's discouraging people from building.

This is somewhat true, but blockland (ironically) doesn't encourage people to become builders either. Personally, I feel like builders are the most important part of the community but "Save Build" function really ruins it. Badspot thinks that people should not care if someone steals their builds, but that's exactly what's discouraging people from building.
honestly, if someone stole my build and posted it as their own i would be honored that they liked it so much they felt it was worth promoting themselves

seriously. and besides, more publicity for me!

Builder: king leo

Server hoster: Heedacking

Forum Member: Badspot

Video maker: eksi

Fighter: racerboy

Eventor: ???

Add-on creator: bushido

i don't really know any good eventers
« Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 10:41:46 PM by Mouse droidz 21 »

Builder: Ike

Server hoster: Ike

Forum Member: Ike

Video maker: Mike

Fighter: Ike

Eventor: Ike

Yes I like ike a lot.

im scared and need an adult

Builder: ANT

Server hoster: Spade

Forum Member: Pablo

Video maker: Mr. LoL

Fighter: Racerboy

Eventor: Jam Jar

Add-on creator: Me

Basically everyone involved in spade's arcade

Builder: ANT

Server hoster: Spade

Forum Member: Pablo

Video maker: Mr. LoL

Fighter: Racerboy

Eventor: Jam Jar

Add-on creator: Me

Basically everyone involved in spade's arcade
Pablos was involved in Spade's Arcade? I don't recall that.
Also I can't wait til the next Arcade. I hope to see you there.

I can't argue with you there.
But don't think that eventing is just some simple thing, because it can actually get quite complex.

i'm in the minority that says "ew not that guy"
yeh because you dislike normal people lol