Author Topic: Nal's Offensive Server Name  (Read 6276 times)

It's as if everybody is anonymous on this forum or something
Guess what, people have names! You don't have to call them "OP"!
I'm sorry asshead but I'm on my phone and I don't want to type out the full name

I bet nal's sitting in his chair right now thinking of ways to harm society

wow I actually had respect for Nal

if this server was not a complete re-enactment of those events and had any traces of marijuana use in it then i am in full support of this thread #420NO

wow I actually had respect for Nal
And this is what changed that?

And this is what changed that?
Well he has done some stupid things but yes, this.

I'm not offended by it, but i'ts not funny. Like RaR said, if you laughed at the server name or find it funny, you're probably some handicapped 12 year old.

Well he has done some stupid things but yes, this.
you're an idiot if you think this is disrespectful. Does Nal even care if you respect him? No, but that's just stupid.

I'm not offended by it, but i'ts not funny. Like RaR said, if you laughed at the server name or find it funny, you're probably some handicapped 12 year old.

Just cybersix being his usual self.

^this.

If the Cybersix managed to scroll down the master server, he would see more server names of similar kinds. ("Yolohaloxxmasterxx's snake Gangrape RP"  "Blockhead45233's Killuminati卐 Clan Hideout" etc.)

Don't get offended by those names. You should rather feel sorry for their low sense of humor.