Author Topic: Computer broke!  (Read 2194 times)

I'm getting a new laptop and I have a price maximum of $800. What brand is preferred? Links would be nice, I need a decent gamin computer nothing fancy.

I'm getting a new laptop and I have a price maximum of $800. What brand is preferred? Links would be nice, I need a decent gamin computer nothing fancy.
Pick one

Pick one

He doesn't have to, because $800 can build a pretty good gaming computer.

If you're willing to take the risk, I'd say build it yourself. It's pretty easy, but you have the chance of having defective parts and having to send them back for new ones.

He doesn't have to, because $800 can build a pretty good gaming computer.

If you're willing to take the risk, I'd say build it yourself. It's pretty easy, but you have the chance of having defective parts and having to send them back for new ones.

I don't wanna risk that, I don't mind if it's not a ging compute as long as it can run games decently. I dont play much. Gmod, Minecraft, Blockland, Counterstrike. Nothing like call of duty but I had an old gateway it was stuff.

I don't wanna risk that, I don't mind if it's not a ging compute

if it's not a WHAT

I got what you mean, but even for that price, you might still be able to try and find something pretty good.
Check Newegg, they usually have pretty good deals.

if it's not a WHAT

I got what you mean, but even for that price, you might still be able to try and find something pretty good.
Check Newegg, they usually have pretty good deals.
I wanna get it from a store. Best buy preferably.

Dell or Hp?

Neither, lol. Don't buy a computer from best buy either, over priced as stuff.

Yeah, this.

I don't wanna order online, and I found one I think I wanted.

I don't wanna order online, and I found one I think I wanted.

Why not? You're almost guranteed a better price. Buying stuff from stores is pointless. You pay an insane mark-up, tax, and then they sway you to buying a warrenty that doesn't actually cover anything.

Why not? You're almost guranteed a better price. Buying stuff from stores is pointless. You pay an insane mark-up, tax, and then they sway you to buying a warrenty that doesn't actually cover anything.
No tax, I'm Alaskan. :3
I found a computer I like.  http://m.bestbuy.com/m/e/product/detail.jsp?skuId=1697111&pid=1218281188971&ev=prodView
Good?

I found a computer I like.  http://m.bestbuy.com/m/e/product/detail.jsp?skuId=1697111&pid=1218281188971&ev=prodView
Good?
It's not stuff. It could run WoW raids on high settings for a year or so. Not that that is saying much.

Good?

I give it 6 months to over heat.

Don't buy a laptop unless its actually necessary.