Poll

If this was a completed book, meaning you could buy via ebook or printed, would you buy it?

Yes
No

Author Topic: [Collab Project] - Quest for the Golden Brick - Revival  (Read 21794 times)

We need a forest in the farlands haunted by renderman with farland-infected blockhead minions.
i would kindly haunt a forest
can i get a underground cave and a fridge with a bunch of root beer in it, a tv, and a kitchen my cave pls?
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 10:22:21 PM by Renderman »

Still working full time on characters on the plot board. Need a little input from the community ;).

Should Bushido (Redconer's story father) be a God or a Demi-God sort? He is also a king of an empire that I'll get up soon.

Other info for his notes:

Fighting
Weapons
Rhinos

Dislikes:
Stupid People
Parrots

Other:

Bushido is the father of Redconer.

Bushido's symbol is the rhino.

(more to think up)

IGN:Nicepoint
BL_ID: 25816
Character Role: Villain
Character name: Nicepoint The Necromancer
Character gender: Male
Character lore: Nicepoint was born in a small mountain village. He lived his chilhood in that village, until a group of bandits attacked the village. He saw as everyone he know, his family, his friends got killed and robbed. After the bandits left, he came out of his hiding spot and he was full of rage.

At the age of 16 he left the nearby town where he ran after the event. Nicepoint traveled around the land until he found the faction of shadows. He joined the faction and studied the dark arts. After ten years he was promoted to Necromancer. The faction got attacked by the nearby kingdom and was destroyed.

Nicepoint left the faction and seeked the bandits that killed his family. He was full of rage and that is what made him special, the dark arts multiplied his powers and when he killed the bandits Lord Tony felt it. Lord Tony, whos uprising has just started, made connection with Nicepoint. Tony offered Nicepoint more powers if he joins Tony. Nicepoint, who was addicted with power joined Lord tony.

Nicepoint The Necromancer fought with the army of Lord Tony and spread death around the land. Finaly, he found out about the Golden Brick. Nicepoint wanted the powers of the brick for him self. Lord Tony tricked Nicepoint and offered him the Golden Brick. Of course Tony will not give the Brick to Nicepoint if he finds it. Nicepoint started seeking the Brick and is the most powerful minion of Lord Tony.

Other  Info: I wan't him to be seen many times around the story and he will turn to be a good guy at the final chapters. (Beacuse Lord Tony tricked him).

PS: My writing is stuff!
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 06:07:52 AM by Nicepoint »

WAIT!

If you are gonna add my character, then add that Maurizi Portare fought the battle against the faction of shadows.

i would kindly haunt a forest
can i get a underground cave and a fridge with a bunch of root beer in it, a tv, and a kitchen my cave pls?
guys PLS

Maurizi Portare additional info
Height: 5' 6'' (170 cm)
Width: Not too thin
Weight: ~150 lbs
Likes: Sportsmanship, teamwork, sword fighting, his long lost wife
Dislikes: Lord Tony and all of his followers, talking about his past

WAIT!

If you are gonna add my character, then add that Maurizi Portare fought the battle against the faction of shadows.
Uh, sure, I guess.

Should Bushido (Redconer's story father) be a God or a Demi-God sort? He is also a king of an empire that I'll get up soon.
guys PLS

Maurizi Portare additional info
Height: 5' 6'' (170 cm)
Width: Not too thin
Weight: ~150 lbs
Likes: Sportsmanship, teamwork, sword fighting, his long lost wife
Dislikes: Lord Tony and all of his followers, talking about his past

yaye

oh god my plot board has been resetting some of my data, help!

also starting up a mysql database because its cool

May I add another character?

IGN: Mr Queeba
BL_ID: 44574
Character Role: (Champion, Quest Guide, Villain, Minion, etc..) Villain
Character Name: Mrs. Hell
Character Gender: Female
Character Lore: Mrs. Hell is one of the villains who works with Lord Tony. She has the ability to disguise herself as a prop, and she contains a powerful rifle which can kill a person with just a couple of bullets. She has the ability to fake kill any brick without events and she can fly. She is immune to melee weapons and explosives, so only ranged weapons will deal damage to her. Her only weakness is her weapons are powered by darkness, and light will make her weapons useless until it becomes dark.
Other Information: She is 23 years old.

May I add another character?

IGN: Mr Queeba
BL_ID: 44574
Character Role: (Champion, Quest Guide, Villain, Minion, etc..) Villain
Character Name: Mrs. Hell
Character Gender: Female
Character Lore: Mrs. Hell is one of the villains who works with Lord Tony. She has the ability to disguise herself as a prop, and she contains a powerful rifle which can kill a person with just a couple of bullets. She has the ability to fake kill any brick without events and she can fly. She is immune to melee weapons and explosives, so only ranged weapons will deal damage to her. Her only weakness is her weapons are powered by darkness, and light will make her weapons useless until it becomes dark.
Other Information: She is 23 years old.

did you get where I said we're in Medieval times lad?

I think I have enough major villains for now... perhaps some henchmen or something?

did you get where I said we're in Medieval times lad?

I think I have enough major villains for now... perhaps some henchmen or something?
Sounds good.

Well my villain is basically a henchman of Lord Tony.

lego pls submit your thing about maxis again I need to fill him out

once I get all the chars filled out, or all that I need to, I'l start on the plot.