Author Topic: Some kids are going to try to fight me.  (Read 11658 times)

Long story short, these kids are going to try to fight me because I made a comment of facebook that they didn't like.

these kids are all very strong and will kick my ass if they actually fight me. If they do, I'm going to take it to court.

If they try to fight me outside of school, I'm going to be carrying a knife around. Second amendmant. Don't add any of these people on FB please. BTW I'm "Tim Reed" in the conversation. Nick Schultz is my friend. Did I do everything right?

Mac Bowers
with a huge scar on my face and a black eye i think its safe to say im the most badass looking kid in the school
Like ·  · Yesterday at 9:08pm · Privacy:
Stephen Potter, Stefani Shamrowicz, Marcus Quentin Phelps and 22 others like this.
50 of 68

Shaquill Williams You got beat up ? Lol
Yesterday at 9:15pm · Like

Shaun Bentkowski Your second to the one and only Don Finish Him Bentley
Yesterday at 9:16pm · Like ·  10 people

Marianna Stepanov Don't get ahead of yourself Mac.
Yesterday at 9:16pm · Like ·  3 people

David Mcclearnon all you need is a 5 o'clock shadow with a gold tooth and a motercycle
Yesterday at 10:33pm · Like ·  2 people
Tim Reed with a huge scar on your face and a black eye i think its safe to say that you got your ass kicked.
3 hours ago · Like

Mac Bowers or ive had a scar since i was three and got punched one time. do you wanna get your ass kicked?
3 hours ago · Unlike ·  4 people
Tim Reed you mad?
3 hours ago · Like

Eddie Callahan the scar does look pretty badass, i didnt see the black eye
3 hours ago · Like ·  1 person

Mac Bowers honestly who are you?
3 hours ago · Like

Eddie Callahan me?
3 hours ago · Like

Mac Bowers no i know who you are eddie haha. i dont know what this kids trying to start here
3 hours ago · Like

Eddie Callahan oh haha yeah im confused also
3 hours ago · Like ·  1 person
Tim Reed I'm not trying to start anything here. Who was the one who said "do you wanna get you ass kicked"?
3 hours ago · Like

Mac Bowers whos the one that said i got my ass kicked? i dont even know who you are
3 hours ago · Like
Tim Reed well if you don't even know who I am why does it matter to you?
3 hours ago · Like

Mac Bowers did i ask for your opinion?
3 hours ago · Like
Tim Reed you just said "whos the one that said I got my ass kicked?" you obviously wanted a response, you got one. Also, you didnt answer MY question.
3 hours ago · Like

Jacob Mizerik Mac vs Tim at Arbys 3 o clock!!! tomorrow
3 hours ago · Like ·  3 people

Mac Bowers do i care about your question? do i care about you giving me a response? no. get out of here
3 hours ago · Like

Jacob Mizerik ohhhhh stuff
3 hours ago · Like

Mac Bowers do i care about your question? do i care about you giving me a response? no. get out of here
3 hours ago · Like

Jacob Mizerik ohhhhh stuff
3 hours ago · Like

Paul Swaddling-Warren ahahah ya who the forget is this kid
3 hours ago · Like ·  1 person

Mac Bowers or we could do it at rockin at the rec. then i could have a victory dance with you mizz ♥ and thats what im saying paul haha
3 hours ago · Like
Tim Reed you just posted "did I ask for you opinion?", Mac. if you dont care then dont post that. Jacob, there won't be a fight, that woudnt prove anything.
3 hours ago · Like

Paul Swaddling-Warren dude just shuut the hellll up.

Jacob Mizerik tims pusillanimous individuals out Mac wins! want some winning love? i mean a hot chcocolate?

Mac Bowers thanks paul haha and i would love some winning love 'cough' i mean hot chocolate ;)
3 hours ago · Like
Tim Reed this is honestly pathetic, your all stupider then I thought. I'm not going to fight anybody, that wouldn't accomplish anything...
3 hours ago · Like

Paul Swaddling-Warren just shut the forgetk up and leave are you retarted
3 hours ago · Like
Tim Reed and what makes me handicapped?
2 hours ago · Like

Mac Bowers Actually im pretty sure your the stupid one since fighting at arbys was a joke? your making yourself look bad
2 hours ago via mobile · Like
Tim Reed your sure making it look like you want to fight.
2 hours ago · Like

Paul Swaddling-Warren does this kid not understand anything?
2 hours ago · Like
Tim Reed yeah, do you not understand anything?
2 hours ago · Like

Paul Swaddling-Warren that was hilarious bro, tell me that one again.
2 hours ago · Like

Spencer Clarke i almost wish this kid could read after he got told 13 times get the forget outta here before the whole school wants to beat ur ass like ur michael laufik
2 hours ago · Like ·  2 people

David Mcclearnon im so correct and honerable that i tell ppl i dont even know! ',>
about an hour ago · Like ·  1 person

Kyle Hocevar tim mess with mac mess with me spencer and paul, which is not good for you so shut up before i beat your ass
about an hour ago · Like ·  1 person

Mac Bowers i love you all, except tim
about an hour ago · Like

Kyle Hocevar im honestly about to knock this kid out
about an hour ago · Like

Mac Bowers im pretty sure everyone on this status wants to knock him out haha
about an hour ago · Like

Kyle Hocevar like who is this kid? hahahaha
about an hour ago · Like

Marianna Stepanov Mac I'll fight him for ya
about an hour ago · Like

Rachael Chahoud kyle can beat his ass his legs not broken or anything
51 minutes ago · Like

Paul Swaddling-Warren ahaha funny stuff
48 minutes ago · Like ·  1 person
Tim Reed Its hilarious to see you guys getting so worked up over this, you all need to grow up.
42 minutes ago · Like

Rachael Chahoud fight me
41 minutes ago · Like

Kyle Hocevar Ok grow up and fight me you little piece of crap, who do you think you are iv never even herd of you
40 minutes ago · Like ·  1 person
Tim Reed what makes you think that I'm the one who needs to grow up, Kyle?
36 minutes ago · Like

Kyle Hocevar Because your on here thinking your a hard ass when really your a little cigaretteot who's like 2 ft tall and needs to learn that he's not tough, idk if I have a broken leg I'll still kill you so just stop now
33 minutes ago · Like
Tim Reed I never said anything about being a hardass, in face I've done nothing here thats anything like "hard-ass". I'm going to say this AGAIN, I'm not going to fight anybody, there would be absolutely nothing accomplished out of it. "beating me up" won't make you look any more mature. And don't start saying stuff like "OOH YOUR A pusillanimous individual YOUR NOT GONNA FIGHT", it'll just make you look like even more of an starfish.
28 minutes ago · Like

Mac Bowers you look like an starfish for saying i got my ass kicked in the first place. your saying you fighting wouldnt accomplish anything but what have you been trying to accomplish this whole time?
26 minutes ago · Like

Kyle Hocevar Ok well you are though you think your sick because you tried to make fun of Mac and now your gonna pay for it because you just think your so funny, you won't fight because you know you would die but idc because the day I'm off crutches, watch out
25 minutes ago · Like
Tim Reed Wait, you thought I was being serious about my first comment on this status? I wasn't being 100% serious. Even if I was, if Mac is acting so touch then he should be able to take a mild insult like that.
20 minutes ago · Like

Kyle Hocevar Then you should be able to take a mild ass kicking
19 minutes ago · Like

Mac Bowers I just loled at that kyle haha
18 minutes ago via mobile · Like
Tim Reed How many times do I have to say this? I'm not going to fight any of you-And don't even try to jump me outside of school
17 minutes ago · Like

Kyle Hocevar Why not what's little timmy gonna do
14 minutes ago · Like
Tim Reed Second amendamnt.
13 minutes ago · Like ·  1 person

Nick Schultz Hell yeah
12 minutes ago · Like

Kyle Hocevar ‎?
11 minutes ago · Like

Kyle Hocevar Ok let's be honest neither of you would have the balls to pull a gun on anybody but whatever I'll see you September 30th tim, watch yourself
5 minutes ago · Like
Tim Reed I never said anything about a gun, second amendmant refers to arms in general. This means knives.
4 minutes ago · Like

Mac Bowers We'll use kyles crutch, its longer than your knife hahaha
3 minutes ago via mobile · Like ·  1 person

Nick Schultz Kyle I'm not interested in killin with u guys I just like the fact that tim referenced one of our nations most profound ammendments
2 minutes ago · Like

Kyle Hocevar Ok pusillanimous individual try it because the second you pull a knife means two things, your too soft to fight me straight up, and the beating will be that much worse for you so please bring a knife
2 minutes ago · Like

Nick Schultz Messing*
about a minute ago · Like

Kyle Hocevar Hahaha yeah son hows a crutch across your face sound
a few seconds ago · Like
Tim Reed No, it means that I'd be defending myself, and it would be a perfectly fair fight. I know, and you know that you can beat my ass when you have two legs

Beat their ass
I can't. Unless I'm outside of school, then I'll bring a knife.

if you're as bad as sandvich you're screwed

Those dumbasses are too cool for school and the internet, don't risk it, they're just starfishs.

oleg you loving idiot.

Obviously if you're a pusillanimous individual don't antagonize someone who threatened to beat your ass.

You can't go at him with a knife, either.

I can't. Unless I'm outside of school, then I'll bring a knife.
Run for your life, then take it to court. Having a knife won't make it any better, especially if the school finds out you hada weapon at school.

Bothering people that you know somewhat in real life is never a good idea.

You should have just made your initial comment and ended it their. Those guys will wind up as dead beats because they think social status in school means everything.

OT: I don't really have this issue due to the fact of my size.
 Once someone started punching me so I took one arm and flung him against a wall

I won ^^

As for you good luck show some heart stand up show them your not afraid if you lose at least you lost with dignity.

you're forgeted, you threatened them with a weapon.  What says they won't expect you to have a knife and bring a knife of their own?

wow, insitgate and don't expect a response>

you're very stupid.

you're forgeted, you threatened them with a weapon.  What says they won't expect you to have a knife and bring a knife of their own?
That is true all so true

I once had a gun threatened to be pulled on me I didn't care I still was all in his face so he backed down.