Author Topic: Tompson: A stuck up dumb ass  (Read 7742 times)

Tom doesn't have that many subway images, I've seen his fold and there wasn't that much.
I don't recall ever showing you my folder, but there are 26 images in it.

I don't recall ever showing you my folder, but there are 26 images in it.
A few weeks ago when you were sharing your screen, I think you only had a like 20.

someone in one of the skype calls added gory furry research, but snakees were replaced with subs

i don't know all of it, but i remember seeing snakees replaced with subs. hilarious stuff

someone in one of the skype calls added gory furry research, but snakees were replaced with subs

i don't know all of it, but i remember seeing snakees replaced with subs. hilarious stuff
I blame frontrox

I just realized that beating a dead horse is probably someone's special interest
Mine and Wynd's

with sandwiches?

really now.
Hey, who knows. Someone somewhere probably gets off to it.

"Free hardcore lovey sandwhich xxx"
I need to register that domain

Never added any gore, all of it was just richards replaced with subways. I was just teasing Tompson lol

>Looks at Sig
>Lyra toy with a hole in the rear end with a cartoon Lyra coming out of it.
>"..."

Dear god...
/support.

i'm frankly rather surprised the stuff hasn't gotten him banned, considering it combines general grossness and, to a certain extent, adult content

am i just not getting an extremely inside joke here

all those subway sandwiches were originally snakees with the sandwhiches photoshopped on for SWF

i'm frankly rather surprised the stuff hasn't gotten him banned, considering it combines general grossness and, to a certain extent, adult content
it got him banned once iirc

It did on his old account.