Author Topic: Ebola Virus in USA  (Read 4110 times)

If you haven't heard yet, the Ebola outbreak has spread to the US. The outbreak started in West Africa and has already claimed over 800 lives. The infected individual is currently in Atlanta, where I am. If you can, get necessary items immediately. Thank you for your time.

RIDICULOUSLY inaccurate

really late and really ambiguous
its in the usa, but its isolated and a serum has been produced and seems to be working.

nowhere
it cant just 'spread'

Unless someone breaks into the quarantine and starts eating the man's infected stuff, and then breaks out again, it's not going to spread.

What items will I need?

I guess some shorts and t-shirts, it's kinda hot out right now. I need new shoes, might as well get those too.
Some food? Yeah I'm hungry. I'll stop by Wendy's on my way to band tonight.

You're being paranoid.

Hmm since there's a cure then I guess it won't be anything like a zombie outbreak

now im paranoid as stuff.

forget you, op.

Hmm since there's a cure then I guess it won't be anything like a zombie outbreak

>cure
>virus
kek

there isnt a cure
there is a highly untested serum that seems to be working on the only patient it has been used on

now im paranoid as stuff.

forget you, op.
brother please read something more informative and relax

If you haven't heard yet, the Ebola outbreak has spread to the US. The outbreak started in West Africa and has already claimed over 800 lives. The infected individual is currently in Atlanta, where I am. If you can, get necessary items immediately. Thank you for your time.
This takes the cake for the most misleading thread 2014. Ebola did not 'spread' to the US. There was a volunteer worker from the US who contracted Ebola, and they brought him back home in an extremely isolated chamber on an aircraft. At no point was anyone exposed to Ebola in the US.

>cure
>virus
kek
>zombie

Unless it's a zombie outbreak where all the zombies crawl along violently stuffting and throwing up while they bleed to death.