Author Topic: Xalos, The Communist  (Read 16662 times)

just let this die...

Why are you so desperate to lock the thread have the thread die if you 'won the argument'?

You are being a jackass now. Stop.

No he's not, he's asking legitimate questions. Why do you want to kill the thread so much if you're so sure of yourself?

In fact, if you had truly "won the argument," we wouldn't still be here.

No he's not, he's asking legitimate questions. Why do you want to kill the thread so much if you're so sure of yourself?

In fact, if you had truly "won the argument," we wouldn't still be here.
First of all, I do not want to continuously deal with constant stuff being said against what I say. In my world I won this argument two pages ago. It should have ended then. There. I answered your question.

Well I Don't Want any more bullstuff like I said

also i have one for you xalos
why do you want to win so badly?

In my world I won this argument two pages ago.

But this isn't your world?

I also stopped caring about this thread

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 10:39:20 PM by Badspot »

also i have one for you xalos
why do you want to win so badly?
for one i think the term "winning an arguement" implies that it is simply a game and in that manner it's fairly childish that both of you claim to have won
and two
I also stopped caring about this thread
if you don't care don't post

for one i think the term "winning an arguement" implies that it is simply a game and in that manner it's fairly childish that both of you claim to have won
and twoif you don't care don't post
A game? Really? All I wanted to do was get my point across but you all overreacted to it. This so called 'Childish' argument should have ended when it started.

if you don't care don't post
i would like to but im trying to defend a friend!

A game? Really? All I wanted to do was get my point across but you all overreacted to it. This so called 'Childish' argument should have ended when it started.

It shouldn't have an ending. It shouldn't exist at all.

This has gone way up in my anger now. What I wanted was to have a simple argument but no. I get overreacting forgeters thinking I wanted to start an over 5 page argument. Ignoring any posts from now on. Thread closed.