Author Topic: Kobewarrior  (Read 12480 times)

Complete utter douchebag. He's been acting the way he has for a while, and as far as I know, no drama topic until now. He takes fitting in to far, and commonly makes unfunny jokes. Infact, I see him as "A prep, only on the internet"

Profile: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=22036

YOU HAVE FAILED!

Dude, every single person knows this. It says in the load description, Dumbass.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Fuuuuuu-

Cause your a handicapped Bitch.

Gtfo,

Your gay ever since you said that. So you failed.

I'm not 9 butthead. You also spelled "Believe" wrong. -.-
So lemme get it straight, your 9. and i'm 14. There, i have proven your gayness by this Bump :D

Well i'm not leaving, You are a disgrace to your family. And you always will.

Bah, some stupid poll questions. I really dunno why i'm putting them there.
I really do know, suckers won't find out now :D

This message has been marked as spam.

Fuuuuuuuu-

Interesting fact: This topic is useless.

Gtfo of our Forums.
Theres NO way we're gonna help you.

I've hated his constant fake Badspot edits.

Like,
Meh, i really don't like this clan at all. . .

User was awesome from this post.

Which used to be, As Regulith quoted before edit,
Meh, i really don't like this clan at all. . .

User was banned from this post.
I wonder if Badspot still bans for fake bans...

I hate how he says CASE CLOSED, when he ends threads, it really grinds my gears for some reason.

He brings great shame to kobolds
wait

Hate this guy. He thinks he's special.

His Mother Tells Him Hes Special So He Has A Reason To Keep Being a Burden To People

His Mother Tells Him Hes Special So He Has A Reason To Keep Being a Burden To People
You Need To Stop Using Title Speech.

You Need To Stop Using Title Speech.
When I See People Typing Like This I Usually Like To Say "Does Typing Like This Make Your Pingas Bigger?"

Wow, you ARE handicapped.
Some kind of a strike here eh, well enjoy your gay topic. I don't mind -.-
/sizeWhat kind of a dumbass is Darthvolga? Some bitch.

Listen to all of you posters from this topic:

Darthvolga posted this:
How cute, (Then some boring stuff i didn't bother to read.)
Then that's when i put: "Your gay ever since you said that, so you failed."

So listen up. Darthdumbass is gay. I never try to be funny, who said you can never have fun? You guys.
You stupid dumbass, your mother thinks your special to. ALL mothers think that to their own children.
I hate how he says CASE CLOSED, when he ends threads, it really grinds my gears for some reason.
I don't give a crap about your opinions.
I've hated his constant fake Badspot edits.

Like,
Which used to be, As Regulith quoted before edit,I wonder if Badspot still bans for fake bans...

Blah,
Complete utter douchebag. He's been acting the way he has for a while, and as far as I know, no drama topic until now. He takes fitting in to far, and commonly makes unfunny jokes. Infact, I see him as "A prep, only on the internet"

Profile: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=22036

What, you can't say that you fail on a complete useless topic that everyone knows how to get there?

Plus, the last one was true. Nobody wanted to help him in his Pikman RPG.
Thanks, another useless bitch :D

forget!

LOLOLOL EVERYONE THAT HATES ME I WILL RESPOND HATING THEM BACK INSTEAD OF AGREEING WITH MY friendY/ASSHATNESS.

You're an starfish, now i'm sure while you're reading this, you're going to respond "You and your opinions are gay" or "your opinion doesnt matter", I love people like you cause when you even know your wrong at something you cant just accept it.

You're an starfish, now i'm sure while you're reading this, you're going to respond "You and your opinions are gay" or "your opinion doesnt matter", I love people like you cause when you even know your wrong at something you cant just accept it.
Your a bitch, i never said that quote. Why is this place flooded with starfishs? This topic is dedicated to me :D lol

Your a bitch, i never said that quote. Why is this place flooded with starfishs? This topic is dedicated to me :D lol
He was paraphrasing.

Calm down. Your not tuff putting in "bad" words in your posts. starfishs? Seriouly? Take a break and go outside for a change. Have you been hiding in your computer so long that your too blind to see that not every thing isn't Tele-tubies? No sun will look afyer you can wet itself to tell ou to wake up. As being a member of these forums and not reviewing your posts carefully, you take a risk of getting flamed. Instead of ignoring this and continuing your normal life you choose to stay with us, "starfishs" and fight. The only thing you are going to do is stress yourself out. On this topic, your at a One Man Army my fellow user.

Calm down. Your not tuff putting in "bad" words in your posts. starfishs? Seriouly? Take a break and go outside for a change. Have you been hiding in your computer so long that your too blind to see that not every thing isn't Tele-tubies? No sun will look after you can wet itself to tell you to wake up. As being a member of these forums and not reviewing your posts carefully, you take a risk of getting flamed. Instead of ignoring this and continuing your normal life you choose to stay with us, "starfishs" and fight. The only thing you are going to do is stress yourself out. On this topic, your at a One Man Army my fellow user.

Fuuu- No edit. Eh. Mini-fix

"Your gay..."

Darthdumbass is gay.

It's lolman all over again.