Author Topic: My rant on those people being a furry.  (Read 12359 times)

Yall could just HIDE avatars if you really give a stuff
I just hid all avatars, woops

Yall could just HIDE avatars if you really give a stuff
I don't know why people have a problem with the avatars. Something to bitch about I guess.
Blockland Forums. It'll never change.

Its not a loving lifestyle. Its a freaking special interest. You don't have to go and shape your whole forum account and what you say and do around a special interest. You don't go "Choosing" to live your live around a loving special interest, thats just... Stupid. I don't know how to put it anyway else. Why do you go around saying "HAY GUIS IM A FURRY LUL LUUK AT MY AVATAR" and making stupid posts with your furry avatar? If you want to be accepted by the rest of the community, then your not doing it this way. Your only making us hate furrys even more. Good job. Now ready the cannons, we got some furcigarettes to blast.

Its not a loving lifestyle. Its a freaking special interest. You don't have to go and shape your whole forum account and what you say and do around a special interest. You don't go "Choosing" to live your live around a loving special interest, thats just... Stupid. I don't know how to put it anyway else. Why do you go around saying "HAY GUIS IM A FURRY LUL LUUK AT MY AVATAR" and making stupid posts with your furry avatar? If you want to be accepted by the rest of the community, then your not doing it this way. Your only making us hate furrys even more. Good job. Now ready the cannons, we got some furcigarettes to blast.
It's because all furries are attention whores and in reality don't like the special interest themselves

You guys really do have issues with getting along.

I don't want to get along with them. They're disgusting and show off their special interest everytime they can. They act like its some kinda race and lifestyle. I don't HAVE to get along with them. So I'm NOT going to.

You knew exactly what would happen when you made this, don't act surprised.

The world apparently cant be nice and happy.

They're disgusting and show off their special interest everytime they can. They act like its some kinda race and lifestyle.

Where the forget have you been foruming? I'm pretty sure nobody who is a furry here has said "I LIK FUKIN ANIMALZ"

I don't want to get along with them.

Too bad for you. "Don't judge a book by it's cover" sounds like the best quote here.

Just because nobody is like you want them to be doesn't mean you can stuff on the forums for it.
I have previously stated furries are annoying because of the people that get mad at them. Like you.

I don't HAVE to get along with them.

No, you don't want to get along with them. Of course your life doesn't depend on getting along with people.

You're not going to get along with them because you don't feel like it, then?

Bad reason to.

You knew exactly what would happen when you made this, don't act surprised.

I didn't have to expect this to happen?

Where the forget have you been foruming? I'm pretty sure nobody who is a furry here has said "I LIK FUKIN ANIMALZ"

Too bad for you. "Don't judge a book by it's cover" sounds like the best quote here.

Just because nobody is like you want them to be doesn't mean you can stuff on the forums for it.
I have previously stated furries are annoying because of the people that get mad at them. Like you.

No, you don't want to get along with them. Of course your life doesn't depend on getting along with people.

You're not going to get along with them because you don't feel like it, then?

Bad reason to.
... Why are you defending them so aggressively? This is a forum about a freakin game with legos, not a warground... I got a lil carried a way to, but come on, seriously... Ike, are you a furry? Serious Question. No cannons, cross my heart. Heh.

No, of course I'm not a furry. I'm just aggravated anything relating to the word fur turns into a stuffstorm.

lol canons
also i <3 furries,never been one and never gonna be one tough C:

No, of course I'm not a furry. I'm just aggravated anything relating to the word fur turns into a stuffstorm.
Your right. It does... Perhaps we're taking this a bit... to far? To seriously? To harshly? One of those fits...

I do think all ike was doing was RANTING on about how whenever someone mentions furry or whatever it becomes a flame fest

As ike did in the OP, it turned into a flamefest :I