Author Topic: LolCatz Co. and Snickerz  (Read 3669 times)

Here's just a quickie.

So I join a Military RP called "Military RPG V2 0.1". It sounded like it had alot of potential because it had the version name in it, which means that usually it has nice admins and work put into it.

But alas, I was wrong as soon as I joined the server.

In this picture, he talks about swag. I wasn't angered by this, but I felt the need to make a reference to "swog". (Swog means that you are trying to have swag, but you cant)

So i tell him straight up, trying to be funny

I told him that when you're 16 and white, you don't have swag, you have swog.

He tells me his age. Then things get even worse.

In this picture,  he tells me he slapped me, then tells me I am a stupid five year old.
So I return the mutual feeling, and make fun of the host.
I say "you just added the version name to it"
and "this isnt an RPG, it is an RP"

This is the last image before I got banned. The last text came from Snickers, the rest of the text is from when i joined another server to take screenshots.

So, basicly it's a low-end server with terrible admins. I noticed LolCatz had RTB, so I looked both of them up.

Snickerz' ID and previous names: http://forum.returntoblockland.com/list.php?cmd=view&id=25641
LolCatz' ID and previous names: http://forum.returntoblockland.com/list.php?cmd=view&id=11843

Now, look at the huge amount of names LolCatz has.
He appearently tried to impersonate Badspot at one time, and Telemon from Roblox.

Wow. I am truly shocked by the idioticy in this server.

I Got Banned From Here Quite A Long Time Ago When Lolcats Hosted A School Roleplay.

Truely, I found this currently ( I IZ LOLCATZ CO.) and your pretty much the idiot. You really are handicapped...Get a life.

Plus half of those are not me.

Truely, I found this currently ( I IZ LOLCATZ CO.) and your pretty much the idiot. You really are handicapped...Get a life.
aww yeah time to get the popcorn.
this'll be fun

I Got Banned From Here Quite A Long Time Ago When Lolcats Hosted A School Roleplay.

Your unbanned...

aww yeah time to get the popcorn.
this'll be fun

Eh..I got to get back to my server and it doesn't fail. I shall get revenge on you, Spy Guy, the guy who doesn't know grammar.

get out

your pretty much the idiot. You really are handicapped...Get a life.
I shall get revenge on you, Spy Guy, the guy who doesn't know grammar.
Oh my gosh you're an idiot.

Eh..I got to get back to my server and it doesn't fail. I shall get revenge on you, Spy Guy, the guy who doesn't know grammar.
Your Only Making Yourself Look More Terrible.

At least I find you the idiot.

This is hilarious.

He didnt even read in the topic that I went to another server to take screenshots of the chat.
He and his buttbuddy know that.

Also the ban reason was "Being a 5 year old dumbass" or something like that. I dunno, its been 2 hours.