Poll

Point System

Yes.
20 (50%)
No.
20 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: Glass' Falling Platforms [Official Topic]  (Read 23966 times)

thats alot of admins....

thats alot of admins....
The game cannot Operate without them. And im not always on.

The game cannot Operate without them. And im not always on.
yet i'm not on the list either.

I have always favored the Arcade

I cannot stand the picture's quality, it's actually making me want to spoon my eyes out right now.

Admin Applications
Name: Phantom Knight
BLID: 16558
Recommendations[Host That Recommends You]: Heedicalking, Draith, Pablo, Rusty, Comr4de, Pecon7 (this one is not confirmed)
Why Should I Admin you?:I have past experience moderating large servers so i can deal with a crowd.
 I shall try to moderate the server when ever possible. I will grow eight eyes to watch everything at once.

I cannot stand the picture's quality, it's actually making me want to spoon my eyes out right now.
New to taking screenshots. I don't know how to take good ones with good quality.

Rusty Draith and heed i have admin there since there old friends of mind. I have admin on comr4des since i joined ARES (SA) and pecon7 i have admin there since. he liked my app.

This sever got too much admins, ruins the ambience.

Eh?

What? You don't need 50 admins to administrate a server

Well obviously we do. Duh.

Tenshi is a badmin he kicked a player for saying hi! wtfffff, he kicked a player from minigame and that player kept shooting platforms!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i then saw lub say mondays i try to point it out to tenshi with pictures!! and then he says i did read rules WOW GAY!!!!