Author Topic: Ichverbot - Alt of Iban?  (Read 41179 times)

Mandi Sentry is a 24 year old woman with anemia that has pushed a living organism from her genitals. She looks like a zombie at the best of times, panders to a community of young teens and tweens with pictures of her tits, and has a special interest for being beaten and broken in ways I wouldn't even be able to pull off in moments of extreme anger, none the less during love.

I love Mandi. She was like a mother. But I wouldn't put my richard in her for money.
Ahem. Senty. Thanks starfish for ruining my last name like every other loving dimwit on this planet -.-

You're gross.
Bahahahahaha welcome to my signature

what the forget is this, third grade?
On second thought: rot in hell, cunt.
You're gross.

hold up did he just reveal kittons name lol
It's her!

This thread is a decent example of the failure in human communication and trust :/

It's her!
Too bad you didn't look up the correct name.

GJ on being a continuous river of stupid.

[q uote author=DrenDran link=topic=176016.msg4544332#msg4544332 date=1321060674]
It's her!
[/quote]

wow what kind of gay terorist language is that??

Like seriously, I wasn't even done typing the first three letters of her name before it popped up.

You're gross.
Would sig if I had more room.
This drama gets better and better, where's the popcorn?

That's what I got when I looked up "mandi sentry".
She just got a love change, is all.

On second thought: rot in hell, cunt.
if your emotions toward ATK were a person i would have just heard a neck snap

No you're trying to back out of your obligations.
Stocking, you are either not reading my posts or trying to get a rise out of me. Possibly both.

Stocking, you are either not reading my posts or trying to get a rise out of me. Possibly both.
I think you're just missing the joke.

That's what I got when I looked up "mandi sentry".
She just got a love change, is all.
Too bad you're still an idiot. Posting pic in a sec

Oh yes. Iban is such a saint. Tried to help me. Told me my boyfriend was an starfish almost every day for not buying me everything i need when i specifically said EVERY loving TIME that i am independent. I will do stuff on my own. No im not rich. No im not poor. Im content as hell in life and even more content after the stuff with Iban passed. He is a lonely kid who is so full of hate is disgusts me really. I dont take kindly to people telling other people my boyfriend is an starfish when he isnt. Well. Every guy is an starfish but even still. Bis has done more for me than anyone has. My life has never been so amazing. And here we all sit and watch someone tell a poor me story on how i never talked to him about all of this. when i had SEVERAL differnet people copy and paste converations between them and Iban. Showing me the stuff he was talking not only about me but about Bis too. I dont want his money. Ive got him and he makes me happy. His money isnt going to make me happy. Him himself makes me happy in every forgetign nerdy way possible. And quite honestly. I prefer it that way. So you know what Iban. Im glad your miserable in life :) You deserve it. So even though your back. Im still content and happy in life. And dont give two stuffs what you tell people. Except for loving up my last name. Learn to read starfish.