Author Topic: Religious cigarette?  (Read 8308 times)

"I didn't read this book because it had the E word."
This E word that the person was referring to was evolution.
Isn't that wonderful how some people won't even consider it? These people push evolution to the side without knowing anything about it.

"I didn't read this book because it had the E word."
This E word that the person was referring to was evolution.
Isn't that wonderful how some people won't even consider it? These people push evolution to the side without knowing anything about it.
But do you refuse to read something because it has the word creationism in it!?!?!?!/111??!/1/1/1/1/1/2!?1

But do you refuse to read something because it has the word creationism in it!?!?!?!/111??!/1/1/1/1/1/2!?1
The C word is BLASPHEMY.

That's like reading an article on uncyclopedia.com for an essay.

Of course not.

Why can't religious people be open to other religions or theories..?

I'm religious, but I don't prance around trying to convert people, or tell people of other religion that it is wrong.

I also don't shove evolution out of the way because of my religion.

THE B WORD IS BLASPHEMY.

OHNO, I JUST SAID IT.

:cookieMonster:
so are you, I see you over there! Your the guy looking all suspicious and scattering about on your keyboard.

This reminds me of my friend. He always tries to force Christianity on me. I really have no personal belief about what created us. We're here, aren't we? Why bother trying to find out the reason for our existence?

That's why religion is religion.

This reminds me of my friend. He always tries to force Christianity on me. I really have no personal belief about what created us. We're here, aren't we? Why bother trying to find out the reason for our existence?
That's called laziness. xD

Curiosity killed the civilization.