Poll

Is Swollow the champion?

yes
no

Author Topic: 👍👌 Blocklander of the Year 2015 [2015 WINNER: Swollow] 💪⚠️  (Read 86235 times)

do i have to login to blockland every time i vote?
Theoretically you should be able to authenticate just fine without opening Blockland as long as the last location you played at remains the same as your current one. Also you stay authenticated on the website for about an hour or so.

inb4 pecon rigs votes and "happens" to win overall blocklander of the year
I feel like having an actual candidate running the polls is a bad idea

i think any sort of rigging will be marginalized if the poll openly lists the names of the voters which really should happen

i think any sort of rigging will be marginalized if the poll openly lists the names of the voters which really should happen

I've come across a few forums that are like that, where the names of everyone who voted is optionally displayed.

inb4 pecon rigs votes and "happens" to win overall blocklander of the year
I feel like having an actual candidate running the polls is a bad idea
I don't actually know if that would be possible in the first place, without a lot of work, and Pecon is only a tad bit arrogant.

http://vote.block.land/?action=voteBreakdown&poll=14

Really rough, eventually I'll make it organize this information better. For now though, it just shows the raw vote log in order.

so is this one ending tomorrow at 12 or what

down with stuffty pie toppings
up with autism awareness

also why is poll rigging bad when bribing is just fine, I know it's just a title but the fact you can even potentially get something out of voting for a specific candidate isn't fair in the slightest. Given the titles may never be actually given out however the fact they existed in the first place is loving stupid.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 12:16:13 AM by Clownfish »

so is this one ending tomorrow at 12 or what

I try to end the polls somewhere around 24 hours after they begin. Sometimes my schedule conflicts though and I will change it out late, but it usually isn't off by more than a couple hours.

http://vote.block.land/?action=voteBreakdown&poll=14

Really rough, eventually I'll make it organize this information better. For now though, it just shows the raw vote log in order.
Really rough

down with stuffty pie toppings
up with autism awareness
[color=transparen t]also why is poll rigging bad when bribing is just fine, I know it's just a title but the fact you can even potentially get something out of voting for a specific candidate isn't fair in the slightest. Given the titles may never be actually given out however the fact they existed in the first place is loving stupid.[/color]
1. It's a title, ffs. You don't win the loving game cuz you're a cool guy, it's purely aesthetic.
2. You realize that if someone doesn't get the title they can either not care or complain to Pecon.
3. Poll rigging is rigging the poll. A title is a title. Big difference.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 12:47:54 AM by Drydess »

i cant even figure out how the website works
there's a vote button
that just sends me back to the poll page

3. Poll rigging is rigging the poll. A title is a title. Big difference.

Plus, accounts that are not registered with keys can also send votes. So someone could just create a bunch of spam accounts and use each one to submit a vote. Same goes for people with tons of alts, who can just log into their banned/extra accounts and send multiple votes that way.

there's a vote button
this

there's a vote button
Sorry! I was fixing a bug with pressing Vote without selecting an option causing a weird submission, and somehow broke the voting page in the process and didn't notice. It should be fixed now.