Author Topic: game industry crash is coming.  (Read 7081 times)

but New Vegas isn't a bethesda game.

but New Vegas isn't a bethesda game.
It is by legal right, quality and authority, a Bethesda game. Even if it wasn't developed by the in-house team, it is licensed and owned by Bethesda. You can argue semantics however you want, but you will be wrong.

You don't get to pick and choose, all Bethesda games are mediocre. They have always been mediocre. Fallout 76 isn't anything new under the sun, except a new shiny embarrassment under a long line of embarrassments.

Bethesda owns new vegas but they didn't make it.

The quality alone shows that bethesda can't make games.

It is funny how you cannot handle the nuance of the opinion that "all games licensed by bethesda are bad"

I called fallout 4 stuff, but also fallout new vegas, so obviously I'm defending fallout 4 somehow. Are you even aware of what I'm talking about? Yeah, I'm obviously a todd howard cronie by calling all of his games stuff. forgetin' A

I don't know how fallout 76 could cause a crash, it is a great game

I don't know how fallout 76 could cause a crash, it is a great game

Keep telling yourself that. Gotta feed into the delusion of spending 60 dollars somehow.

Why the forget would you link quarter pounder? I at least expected something of mainstream meteor quality

Keep telling yourself that. Gotta feed into the delusion of spending 60 dollars somehow.
I'd pay more than 60 bucks for a multiplayer fallout, they should have made this long ago instead of new vegas

the town with no name is a waaaaaaaay better game than fallout new vegas

I'd pay more than 60 bucks for a multiplayer fallout, they should have made this long ago instead of new vegas
Tony is gonna have a seizure, guys

I don't understand how anyone could think new vegas is a good game. You can't have an rpg with no story, that's like making a football game without a football.

Yeah okay except it clearly shows F76 has no loving direction.

but nice bait anyways.

It's simply not fun. Boring. Broken. Repetitive after an hour.