9 (6.6%)
I disagree with it
36 (26.3%)
I'm neutral on the subject
26 (19%)
SMOKING IS BAD KK SO DUN SMOKE
66 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 137

Author Topic: Does anybody here smoke/Opinions on smoking  (Read 4225 times)

Smoking is bad for you. When I was little I used to tell on my mom when she smoked, she eventually was forced to give up cause of me. :D

I have been on this forum for a long time, I've seen people tell Badspot that Kompressor is trying to get rid of the maps, that black holes are time travel and god help me people cutting their snakees with tuna jars, but this has got to be the most handicapped thing I have ever read.

I have never wanted someone to say they were just joking more than right now, please.

You mean "Smoking is bad, kill them all" is a handicapped opinion? Okay, fine. My opinion is my own. It may be a little extreme but I seriously people smoking in public.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 10:56:22 AM by Corbiere »

I smoke weed.

Well tobacco should be illegal and weed should be legal, Since marijuana is way more safe and none have died of it yet.
You are a dumbass if you think nobody has died from weed.

This is for all you junkies who feel "weed is k cause people die less from it"
It's still extremely dangerous.

The only reason why weed should be legal is due to the economy and it would help us greatly.
Other countries sell weed and it's no hassle.

Marijuana is a depressant.
People have gone into comas from marijuana and others have had mental issues.
It also slows the central nervous system which over time can make it harder and harder to comprehend certain things.
It can also lead to severe respiratory depression, people have committed Self Delete while high off marijuana.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 11:16:29 AM by Nobot »

I think if you can smell the secondhand smoke you should be able to beat up the smoker in the name of self defense. I would rather not inhale cancer please.

I think if you can smell the secondhand smoke you should be able to beat up the smoker in the name of self defense. I would rather not inhale cancer please.
Smoking is so overhyped these days, might as well beat up the sun in self defense because you might get skin cancer from it touching you.

Those e-cigs are great man. I can't decide if they are worth $10 though.

I smoke cigarettes, It is bad for you but it gives me a sense that I am a rebellious teen that can do what I want. If you were to smoke anything I would suggest marijuana, mostly because it's more fun, and it's a lot less dangerous to your health than tobacco.

You are a dumbass if you think nobody has died from weed.
> Marijuana is a depressant. It is a depressant, but it is relaxing. alcohol is a depressant but it sucks.

> People have gone into comas from marijuana Marijuana didn't kill them, the coma did.

> others have had mental issues Marijuana doesn't cause mental issues

> It also slows the central nervous system which over time can make it harder and harder to comprehend certain things. It's called mild short term memory loss, it happens.

> It can also lead to severe respiratory depression Actually, it has been scientifically proven that it enhances lung function over a period of time.

> people have committed Self Delete while high off marijuana. They killed themselves, not marijuana.

> There have been no recordings that Marijuana itself causes death. marijuana may cause death-related things like coma, suicidal thoughts, ect. but that's all part of the fun of being high. If you fall into a coma, you smoked way too much.
You are a dumbass

> People have gone into comas from marijuana Marijuana didn't kill them, the coma did.

LOL?

What the forget sense does that make?

Sorry, Edit:

I shot someone.  They died from Blood Loss.  I DIDN'T DO IT, HIS STUPID BLOOD LEFT HIS STUPID BODY, IDIOT!

Marijuana caused the coma didn't it

It is a depressant, but it is relaxing. alcohol is a depressant but it sucks.

i find alcohol much more enjoyable then marijuana, am i wrong?

also that makes no sense

> It can also lead to severe respiratory depression Actually, it has been scientifically proven that it enhances lung function over a period of time.

where are you getting this stuff from
> people have committed Self Delete while high off marijuana. They killed themselves, not marijuana.
that makes zero sense

> Marijuana is a depressant. It is a depressant, but it is relaxing. alcohol is a depressant but it sucks.

> It also slows the central nervous system which over time can make it harder and harder to comprehend certain things. It's called mild short term memory loss, it happens.

> There have been no recordings that Marijuana itself causes death. marijuana may cause death-related things like coma, suicidal thoughts, ect. but that's all part of the fun of being high. If you fall into a coma, you smoked way too much.

Marijuana DOES cause mental issues and respiratory conditions; even wikipedia can tell you that, and although wikipedia is apparently the most unreliable source on the internet it's written by people who know what they're talking about. After all, it's sourced information.

If marijuana leads to Self Delete and the only cause of that Self Delete was the marijuana then the marijuana is responsible.

Basically everything you said there is wrong. Nice going.

I smoke cigarettes, It is bad for you but it gives me a sense that I am a rebellious teen that can do what I want. If you were to smoke anything I would suggest marijuana, mostly because it's more fun, and it's a lot less dangerous to your health than tobacco.
arent you a gem

True stuff.