Author Topic: Elecro - Idiocy covered by "I'm tired"  (Read 3111 times)

- Elecro -

Alright, let's get started, Elecro is pretty well-known around the forum off topic and drama sections.  He has been drama'd before for attention whoring.

Now I have put up with him for so long, with his absolutely handicapped comments, and his bullstuff lies and excuses.  To be honest, I'm finally fed up with it.

Here's one of Elecro's "backing out" techniques, it's called the "Oh sorry, I wasn't paying attention/I'm tired"

i'm confused i'm tired, i thought we were talking about gba sp's
I probably should have read on from

Geez, no need to be harsh, I didn't read far.
Whatever, I misread it.

Here's an example of his idiocy, he posts this:

You don't go to a forum board for legos and ask how to ask a girl out. Also, it's something you should know how to do already.

When he posted a thread himself asking for help with females here:  Couldn't find it because I'm lazy

Then he loves to flaunt his 'intelligence' around, keep in mind he knows basically nothing about anything he says

Acer motherboards have a tendancy to heat up CPU's
This coming from a guy who knows nothing about computers, acting like he knows what he's talking about

redownload malwarebytes, lol.
Coming from the guy who posted an entire thread on what antivirus he should get

And literally like 20% of his posts are about like this.

Then, he is a major loving attention whore, he posts lies, and random stuff for attention.  His dad dying, was bullstuff, his age he told us, was bullstuff.  Then he tries to have this internet ego or some stuff and acts like he's the toughest thing around, when in reality my 5 year old sister could win against him in a boxing match.

Keep in mind reading through his posts will probably enlighten you a bit more, I just can't quote every single dumb thing he does, as I'd hit the character limit.

I for one, hate him.  Discuss your feelings.

I like him a lot, and he posted a news article about his dad's death, so I believe it. And he no longer lies about his age.

I like him a lot, and he posted a news article about his dad's death, so I believe it. And he no longer lies about his age.

This is the only post I'm going to make here, but my dad dying was indeed NOT bullstuff.

I don't mind him, but I will say I see where you are coming from.

Anyone can post a news article and say it relates to them.  And I stated in the OP,  he USED to lie about his age

This is the only post I'm going to make here, but my dad dying was indeed NOT bullstuff.
So you have nothing to say about anything else?  Okay.

He's annoying, and he stuffposts too much... Just like the crowd that he hangs out with.

Uh, I'm pretty sure that many of your own posts will trigger similar reactions if viewed under the scrutiny of certain people.

When he lied about his age was entirely unclear. You put it in the same sentence and tense as his "lie" about his father, so I guess if he no longer lies about his age, you're saying he doesn't lie about his dad, either. Besides which, there's no harm in assuming he told the truth about his dad.

I don't mind him, but I will say I see where you are coming from.

Uh, I'm pretty sure that many of your own posts will trigger similar reactions if viewed under the scrutiny of certain people.
Never said that wasn't true, if you feel this way feel free to make a topic on it.

When he lied about his age was entirely unclear. You put it in the same sentence and tense as his "lie" about his father, so I guess if he no longer lies about his age, you're saying he doesn't lie about his dad, either. Besides which, there's no harm in assuming he told the truth about his dad.

That's a valid point, I have nothing against anyone who believes him, I'm just saying I don't.

Eh, back when his drama was the center of this entire section he was an attention whore to me. Now, I don't really have a problem with him.

That's a valid point, I have nothing against anyone who believes him, I'm just saying I don't.
I respect that you're being reasonable about this, thanks. I'll respect your opinion, then, and won't try to change your mind.

dammit, have we not learned anything?

If you're tired, don't loving post on threads- go to sleep

I agree that he can be an idiot at times but I don't really have an issue with him.