Poll

Should new maps be made for Blockland using DTS meshes?

YES!
NO!
Maybe

Author Topic: ►►POLL◄◄{BC} Blockland Cartographers  (Read 16367 times)

Are you guys working on the Triforce project yet?  Also, think it's possible if we can get a clan forums?

No, there's no point in a clan forums - information will be displayed here and via PMs. Also, we need to round up textures for Triforce - it has not been started.

I have some Wind Waker textures, and my ID is 26543, btw. And I use Nasoa for both.

http://www.textures-resource.com/wii_gamecube/
I haven't checked, but they usually have some good stuff.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 10:27:36 AM by Nasoa »

Ok I'll check it out. I want to keep the number of used textures at a minimum... The grass /rock textures we use will be universal.

I'll start the terrain in a little bit, then you guys could join my server and I'll explain what has to be done.

When's the server gonna be up? Not today I presume.

No, today's my dad's birthday but possibly tomorrow I could start it and show everyone the layout.

I saw you hosting yesterday and tried to join, but it timed out. You were in 'Nuketown'.

I saw you hosting yesterday and tried to join, but it timed out. You were in 'Nuketown'.

Yup... for some reason my hosting yesterday blanked out - I had been hosting fine for a month or two. I don't know why it does this to me randomly :C

Why did more people vote on the tags that are in the clan...

Well, hopefully the server will be up tommorow.

Well, hopefully the server will be up tommorow.

The only time there will be a "Cartographer's Server" up is when we begin organizing a map. Otherwise the servers will just be my own.

What I meant was yours.

Oh alright... It was up yesterday actually :)

There's no need to quote yourself I get it lol... If anyone is good at complex eventing and wants to help just IRC me for the password.

This is getting off the topic of the Cartographers. On the topic of Triforce, if we all could look for good textures right now that's really what needs to get done before anything else (not just terrain but also building textures).

I'd like to use this for the water:

or

Not sure if the second tiles correctly.