Author Topic: Cohort - oink  (Read 93477 times)

Sorry guys for being inactive! It's the end of the school year but I still have a lot of stuff to do, I don't think I'll be able to play BL for awhile.

Sorry guys for being inactive! It's the end of the school year but I still have a lot of stuff to do, I don't think I'll be able to play BL for awhile.
I think everyone's in the same boat as you. I know I am...

I think everyone's in the same boat as you. I know I am...

This, and this also lol

Sorry I was inactive for a while.
I had to go on a school field trip for a few days. I'll be trying to get back to work on the app.

BTW, it's coming along nicely.

I'd just like to say that I'm proud of the active people in gallery occasionally commenting and helping out. Those are one of the things I'd like this clan to be active in. Try not letting this position in this clan go to your head tho (not saying it does or it has to do) by thinking you know better or anything like that. We want to influence not control.

At the moment I'm p stressed up. Juggling with alot of stuff. Have, for example, this gig on friday playing on the graduates' prom dinner. Just need to get 20 songs into my head by then pft easy. Anyways, I bet we'll do wonders in this clan as soon as we're free to do so.

Hoping people not already gotten bored of this membership. :P xoxo

I'd just like to say that I'm proud of the active people in gallery occasionally commenting and helping out. Those are one of the things I'd like this clan to be active in. Try not letting this position in this clan go to your head tho (not saying it does or it has to do) by thinking you know better or anything like that. We want to influence not control.

At the moment I'm p stressed up. Juggling with alot of stuff. Have, for example, this gig on friday playing on the graduates' prom dinner. Just need to get 20 songs into my head by then pft easy. Anyways, I bet we'll do wonders in this clan as soon as we're free to do so.

Hoping people not already gotten bored of this membership. :P xoxo
I always like commenting on stuff in the gallery. Seeing other peoples creations is like half the fun with this game.
Good luck with your gig. Make sure to learn "Freeeee Biiiird" for a spectacular finish (assuming you're playing guitar)

I always like commenting on stuff in the gallery. Seeing other peoples creations is like half the fun with this game.
Good luck with your gig. Make sure to learn "Freeeee Biiiird" for a spectacular finish (assuming you're playing guitar)

I'm actually lead singer on all the songs and doin abit piano. But heck I bet I could play guitar on all the songs too but I don't want to take my mates' job. ;)

I'm actually lead singer on all the songs and doin abit piano. But heck I bet I could play guitar on all the songs too but I don't want to take my mates' job. ;)
Lead singer? Not bad. Not bad at all. But Free Bird isn't going to be much of a challenge then. How about Bohemian Rhapsody? :P

I play electric guitar(not really an acoustic fan - it's a bit big on me), and I like to write my own songs. Most of my songs consist of vocals, guitar, synthesizer, piano, and drums.

I play electric guitar(not really an acoustic fan - it's a bit big on me), and I like to write my own songs. Most of my songs consist of vocals, guitar, synthesizer, piano, and drums.
You know you have to come with examples now, don't you? :P

I play a bit of guitar (accoustic and electric), but I'm not really good. Self-teaching plus tone deafness don't go well together.

Cohort should write and perform its own theme song :D

make sure you perfect the transition from modern song to slow song, and make sure to say 'okay kiddos, here comes a slow one so all you party monsters, clear out!'

Tal Tal's heights song ;P, but...

[Do not disturb]
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 08:48:33 AM by Sylvanor »

Idk if [Do Not Disturb] officialy end a thread, so here goes,
Say if you were to make a building of architectural quality and style [probably] and around 25k bricks, something new and never seen before etc...
Can that be turned in as a application.

P.S. Sorry sleven if my house entry launch annoyed you but you seemed quite determined to get inside lol
Ok well thats all i have to say, no more disturbing
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 11:00:35 AM by WhoStole MahCar »

Idk if [Do Not Disturb] officialy end a thread, so here goes,
Say if you were to make a building of architectural quality and style [probably] and around 25k bricks, something new and never seen before etc...
Can that be turned in as a application.

P.S. Sorry sleven if my house entry launch annoyed you but you seemed quite determined to get inside lol
Ok well thats all i have to say, no more disturbing

Oh hey I remember you. ;) No problem.

The [Do not disturb] is just abit of an exaggeration I made seeing most members atm is busy thus I put the title so people shouldn't disturb busy people. Or something idk lol. It was a joke nonetheless.

Are you implying you're gona app? Anything fresh, creative or nice in any way is an acceptable app. Go ahead.

Cool thanks
Yea im working on a app but i was inactive for s long time due to tests etc

Were all in the same boat Lol

But yea i am working on utopia here and there since i got pissed at my colorset not updating ingame, is there like a set limit for columns