Poll

Vegan, Vegetarian, no gluten, or dairy free?

Vegan
0 (0%)
Vegetarian
0 (0%)
No gluten
1 (1.5%)
No dairy
1 (1.5%)
No gluten or dairy
0 (0%)
Allergic to gluten
1 (1.5%)
Allergic to dairy
2 (2.9%)
Not listed/Not on any diets
36 (52.9%)
Who cares
27 (39.7%)

Total Members Voted: 68

Author Topic: Are you vegetarian or vegan, gluten or dairy free?  (Read 2288 times)

i make an effort to avoid eating excessive amounts of red meat and generally stuffty foods, that's it
red meat is the best wtf

My mother after giving her second birth, became gluten intolerant, and it sucks for me because basically that meant all the meals I ate were stuffty gluten free crap.

vegetarian, usually, for diet purposes

red meat is the best wtf
it is also the least healthy for humans

pure beef and bacon are great but salmon and turkey are bombass. fish in general is amazing

i'm lactose intolerant, so i have to avoid anything with dairy unless i have my lactase pills. otherwise it makes my stomach super upset and i get cramps and then turbostuffs

none of them because im heteroloveual

vegetarian, usually, for diet purposes
You mean for health purposes?
Because "I eat a special diet for diet purposes" doesn't really mean anything

You mean for health purposes?
Because "I eat a special diet for diet purposes" doesn't really mean anything
most vegetarian food is low on what i cant eat in my diet, so i eat it for my diet

HOW TURBO ARE THEY
speed of light turbo

i'll be fine for a few minutes and then it hits. you gotta go take a stuff right now right now gogogo. and as soon as u sit down, they launch out of your starfish with a godawful sound and smell. and even once the turbostuffs are over, you still have gas

so that's why i choose dairy free whenever i can

I'm more carnivore over anything else since I'm very sensitive to food texture, and most if not all vegtable and fruit textures make me gag and I can't help it D:

I can eat salad though and it's loving delicious, especially with olive-garden dressing

all of my family are no dairy since they are all somewhat lactose intolerant but i eat meat

meat is loving yummy

i bought a sausage roll on the way home from school yesterday and i saw on a lamppost someone had stuck a sticker saying "meat is murder" and i just kept on eating
greggs?

i'm gluten free. i'm kinda allergic but i wouldn't call it allergic as i have trouble digesting it and it just goes straight to my head and i start acting weird

i might have gotten some details wrong and this sounds pretty far fetched but it's what i know tbh
(and i mean i am raised by anti-vaxxers who believe some mercury was in the vaccines and also got into my head so just believe what you want to believe)