Author Topic: Headcrab zombie mod *WIP*  (Read 16533 times)

to be honest, i like the ordinary HCZ.(you know the one with say /HCZ to get a freaky headcrab on yourself)

to be honest, i like the ordinary HCZ.(you know the one with say /HCZ to get a freaky headcrab on yourself)
   Siba's models are fine,stop trying to get him to stop the mod to change one model D:<

Siba's models are fine,stop trying to get him to stop the mod to change one model D:<
i'm not saying that. i just like the other one better.

Bump! When will this be released,plox.

well, aparently Rotondo is working on a new zombies mod so if we DO release it it wont be till thats out
   Bumpity bump bump,srry for duoble post,but the new zombie mod is out!

this all looks amazing, the only doubt i have is that you wont be able to show headcrabs taking over your characters body. because, maybe if your killed by a headcrab instead of falling backword with arms and legs in air you sit down and it shows the head crap latching onto your head, and then you lose control of your character ad are switched to third person, and then your once controlled character randomly attacks others. and maybe a commad to disable that, or you can respawn if headcrabbed? kthxbai, and good luck on them.  :cookieMonster:

P.S. at least release ONE? or a video of them?

P.S.S. WHATEVER YOU loving DO, DON'T PUT THIS AS A ADD-ON FOR ROT'S ZOMBIE MOD. It wont work since i got the update, and now my horse and other stuff won't work. If you do, I'm gonna personally come to ur house and shake the crap out of you until you change it. But then again, i cant cuz idk where u live :P U IZ LUCKEH...
« Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 05:17:24 PM by funinabox »

who bumped this, siba is never going to pick up on it again.

and WHEN did he say this :P?

Should'nt the Giant headcrab be Gonarch?

and WHEN did he say this :P?
To me over steam.  Not only me, but also The Titanium.  That's 2 people he said he didn't wanna finish to anymore.

It's not like he can come here and say it, he got banned for being a handicapped alt  :cookieMonster:

P.S.S. WHATEVER YOU loving DO, DON'T PUT THIS AS A ADD-ON FOR ROT'S ZOMBIE MOD. It wont work since i got the update, and now my horse and other stuff won't work. If you do, I'm gonna personally come to ur house and shake the crap out of you until you change it. But then again, i cant cuz idk where u live :P U IZ LUCKEH...

It's not my fault you use crappy add-ons that break the game.

On topic: shame about these the models, they looked neat.

D:
i was kinda looking forward to these.

D:
i was kinda looking forward to these.
   What! cant he just release the finished ones,or something, D:

this is cool i think i'll download it