Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5920401 times)

I ONCE HAD A LEG, BUT THEN IT DISAPPEARED!

I have found a cave under my home, it descends to where diamonds generate.

Technic pack is great, mostly. I don't really like the animals, or Equivalent Exchange, but I do like Buildcraft, the guns mod, and Better Than Wolves mod.

I mainly just make gun factories. :o

Also, is there a way to break a block into its fallen form for picking up? That would be useful.
Heh, I could care less about the guns or Buildcraft, but love EE and the Mo'Creatures.
Better than Wolves is a great mod, though.

Technic pack is great, mostly. I don't really like the animals, or Equivalent Exchange, but I do like Buildcraft, the guns mod, and Better Than Wolves mod.

I thought BTWM got removed in the most recent release of Technic?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55TsOUhrSro
I thought BTWM got removed in the most recent release of Technic?
My wolf produced dung, so no.

Someone please host a survival server pretty pleeeaasseee

Someone please host a survival server pretty pleeeaasseee
WITHOUT RULES SO WE CAN BURN DOWN ENEMY HOUSES AND SUCH.

WITHOUT RULES SO WE CAN BURN DOWN ENEMY HOUSES AND SUCH.

there's a server with that, whats the ip of it :P

there's a server with that, whats the ip of it :P
why would I know
BobSevenSevens, if I find your house I will rape you in your bed, take the bed, take your chests, and take the furnaces and any useful already planted things.

Is buildcraft SMP compatible?

Is buildcraft SMP compatible?
I believe so.

Also, I'm really enjoying this skin that IketheGeneric made for me. Thanks again Ike.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 04:26:41 PM by Littledude »

Should I do some screenshots of my house on the 1.8.1 doku pack?

So guys, I want to have some sort of challenge in this adventure map that requires the player(s) to build something. I can't think of anything that would make much sense.
I was considering having them build or repair a bridge or something, but most people would just build a 1x walkway to get across.

So I need some ideas.

I wish minecraft's music played all the time, rather than it just cutting in every once in a while.