Author Topic: Re: post a picture of your desktop  (Read 78709 times)

It means "nice one".
Oh, Anyway, How do you get the Pic that big? :o I have a Pic that is 1280 x 1024 pixels Pic of my desktop... Is the reason I am using Photobucket to put the pic up my problem?
« Last Edit: April 18, 2010, 11:49:22 AM by Dark Samus »

Oh, Anyway, How do you get the Pic that big? :o I have a Pic that is 1280 x 1024 pixels Pic of my desktop... Is the reason I am using Photobucket to put the pic up my problem?
Why do people keep having these problems with Photobucket? I've never had this problem with ANY images, i have no idea what you people are doing! o~o

Why do people keep having these problems with Photobucket? I've never had this problem with ANY images, i have no idea what you people are doing! o~o
Ok, I print screen, then, I Paste it onto a 1280 x 1024 Pixel canvas on Paint.net, then, I upload it onto Photobucket then I put it on here and it appears small.

???

Wouldn't dumbass fall under your list of handicapped and unoriginal insults?

Oh whoops, that only applies to people you're trying to annoy.
So you ignore my argument completely, is that because I'm right?

Ok, I print screen, then, I Paste it onto a 1280 x 1024 Pixel canvas on Paint.net, then, I upload it onto Photobucket then I put it on here and it appears small.
I don't see what you're doing that could be causing that, i don't even think there's a 'Resize image' option when uploading to Photobucket...

Sorry bud, can't help you :(

I won't post a picture, but its A.R.C's "bestartever" focused on the person and the "creeper"

So you ignore my argument completely, is that because I'm right?

What argument? You saying I'm wrong automatically makes me wrong? Is that the argument you're referring to?

What argument? You saying I'm wrong automatically makes me wrong? Is that the argument you're referring to?
My argument is that you randomly attacked me for absolutely no reason. I wasn't trying to troll at all. You were just waiting for me to say something bad about an anime to call me out for trolling.

Could not Be bothered to Upload to PhotoBucket :3