Poll

How many pages will this thread have when it finally dies?

Current Page
274-300
301-500
501-1000
1000+
Die?  Ha!
Voter is lame.

Author Topic: Nations at War - Closing Time!  (Read 210121 times)

I kinda mean nation RPs in general.

All nation RPs will differ from others in one way or another.

But as I intended claims to work is the type of thing people don't just do and then leave it for a long time.

If you're going to claim something it should be your priority to secure it soon after, as claims in this sense is merely political, and the city states and natives in claimed land are for the most part completely unaware of said claim, and there's nothing stopping other forces to move in and secure the claimed lands as their own, thus violating the formality. Claiming was honestly designed as a way to incite wars, so things weren't bland all the time.

I have already moved into Greenland, it is not just claimed.

Settlers continue advancing further on Northern Canada

I have already moved into Greenland, it is not just claimed.

Settlers continue advancing further on Northern Canada

Map says otherwise.

All nation RPs will differ from others in one way or another.

But as I intended claims to work is the type of thing people don't just do and then leave it for a long time.

If you're going to claim something it should be your priority to secure it soon after, as claims in this sense is merely political, and the city states and natives in claimed land are for the most part completely unaware of said claim, and there's nothing stopping other forces to move in and secure the claimed lands as their own, thus violating the formality. Claiming was honestly designed as a way to incite wars, so things weren't bland all the time.
Again, it was just me theorizing ideas on the forum there.

Also, why would people move to these places in mass numbers of their own accord, anyways?

Also, why would people move to these places in mass numbers of their own accord, anyways?

Conservatia conquers natives and city states and converts them, while also selecting volunteers and other who.. aren't so thrilled about going to some new place to live as settlers when moving to take claimed lands.

Conservatia begins pushing their Alaskan border, after political missions on natives and city states prove successful, and for those natives whom don't want to be a part of a greater future are given a nudge through threats.

The remainder of the AC's projects reach a prototype/production phase, except for Project Quantity.

Projects S-1 and S-2 should enter into fairly general use quickly, although Project Pocket-Watch should not enter into general use for several years.

The TPSP, in a test, fires a railgun from the moon to Mars.  Although the projectile's trajectory was calculated correctly enough to hit the planet, accuracy was off by almost 1,000 kilometers.  Work on calculating trajectories to sent projectiles stuffed with supplies and stuff begins.

UoU discovers a technology to bump the topic.

Yaslovakia finds a way to burst out of it's own universe, into the newly-found web universe of which entitled 'BLF' in it's own projects. It manages to find it's own existence, before editing it's own data using power it's kept from the older universe in order to make itself more powerful than before, giving it much more superior technology. The World-Wide blitzkrieg begins as portal storms rain down on countries.

Yaslovakia finds a way to burst out of it's own universe, into the newly-found web universe of which entitled 'BLF' in it's own projects. It manages to find it's own existence, before editing it's own data using power it's kept from the older universe in order to make itself more powerful than before, giving it much more superior technology. The World-Wide blitzkrieg begins as portal storms rain down on countries.

um

Hey Conservatia, contact your super interdimensional counterpart.  I'll contact my super interdimensional counterpart.  Let's bombard Yaslovakia with hell.

Hey Conservatia, contact your super interdimensional counterpart.  I'll contact my super interdimensional counterpart.  Let's bombard Yaslovakia with hell.

I already have.

The world splits in two as a giant robotic dragon pierces through the sky, spanning at the length of australia and the width of the british isles, it goes about destroying continents and devouring seas, and decimating Yaslovakian forces swiftly and easily

VI.v Erinamese Dreadnoughts exit, and deconcentrate all the remains.

On video screen, the Erinamese Admiral nods to the Conservatian Admiral with a slight grin, and the two fleets disappear.

The AC's transdimensional counterpart uses Telur to kidnap the TP and then blow up the Eastern Hemisphere before stealing the moon and retiring to a third universe.

A crazed and drunken Svernland shows up and is like "Oh", and then goes back to its universe.

A Conservatian citizen is found as the leader of an elaborate drug smuggling ring in UoU.  The government brings him in for questioning as they look into establishing more information about these cartels.  New anti-drug laws are passed increasing the penalty of distribution and increasing the availability of reform programs.  Medical advisories warn of the harmful effects of these drugs to detract more citizens from being ensnared.