Poll

Please Ignore

Nothing
0 (0%)
Nothing
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: March 31, 2008, 01:24:59 PM

Author Topic: Outdoors Clan (OC)  (Read 129616 times)

It didn't work.  Don't ask why because I have no clue.  You couldn't vote.

Server going up!

What up guys! I see OC is still going without me. :) Glad to hear it. I will be on Blockland from time to time but not that often. Our family had a serious case from my brother, but I got full version of fraps. I'm happy v11 is out. My brother is GROUNDED from computer for 10years(that's how serious) so we don't have to worry about him.

My brother is GROUNDED from computer for 10years(that's how serious) so we don't have to worry about him.

virus? or research?

My brother is GROUNDED from computer for 10years(that's how serious) so we don't have to worry about him.

I lol'd hard. Welcome back.

It didn't work.  Don't ask why because I have no clue.  You couldn't vote.
....Did you remember to unlock the poll?

OOO I HAVE A NEW NAME, Outdoors clan, for, Destruction

OCD!!
:D

Im back on Blockland, trying to get used to this new keyboard so I can get back to building with you all!

Yea, and good luck to all.

What up guys! I see OC is still going without me. :) Glad to hear it. I will be on Blockland from time to time but not that often. Our family had a serious case from my brother, but I got full version of fraps. I'm happy v11 is out. My brother is GROUNDED from computer for 10years(that's how serious) so we don't have to worry about him.
Really? Story please.

-snip-
Really? Story please.

Played Roblox, begged for 1 year membership, didn't get it so he stole my moms credit card and bought the membership and tons of robux(I believe 2 packages of the most robux you could get) and bought both versions of fraps, the single and coopurate(spelling?). And we took him to juvy and fortunately(was just to make him feel punished) he was let go. But he is almost 6. Imagine that! Where's Mario? I wanna see him. ^.^

Played Roblox, begged for 1 year membership, didn't get it so he stole my moms credit card and bought the membership and tons of robux(I believe 2 packages of the most robux you could get) and bought both versions of fraps, the single and coopurate(spelling?). And we took him to juvy and fortunately(was just to make him feel punished) he was let go. But he is almost 6. Imagine that! Where's Mario? I wanna see him. ^.^

Holy stuff, lol.

Holy stuff, lol.
QFT, and that must have been funny! xD

EDIT: I told Nairb that. This is our little chat on Steam... lol...

Solo: ALMOST 6!!!!!
Sgt. Rob: xD
Solo: ARE YOU EFFING ME!!?!?!?!
Solo: ARE YOU!!?!?!?!
« Last Edit: March 21, 2009, 01:03:52 PM by Sgt. Rob »

....Did you remember to unlock the poll?

Yes.  Hi Daenth :D

Server going up.

Mario sure was acting weird today, I called him and he started screaming into the phone...(Not rly screaming... Just saying something in a really high pitched voice) He said something about "Bar" and Drunk" but that was about all... I was like Wtf? So, I hung up on him. I wonder how long it was until he found out I hung up, lol. I also wondered why he was in a bar...
« Last Edit: March 21, 2009, 06:41:42 PM by Sgt. Rob »

I think hes drinking 0.0