Author Topic: MY Version of the Bedroom!  (Read 1831 times)

Ive created a Version of the Bedroom Ment for Boss battles but can also be for fun.

A lot of the areas in this look very flat, especially the table and the pillow on the bed. I would improve on that.
Also, the window lattice isn't symmetrical.

Use modterrian next time. It's default and looks much nicer.

the ceiling is wayyyyy too low

It looks like you made this in an hour with a bunch of baseplate blocks.

Not bad if you're a beginner, but I advise you to check out the default Bedroom map too and study up on the way it was built for some good learning material when it comes to building.

It looks like you made this in an hour with a bunch of baseplate blocks.

Not bad if you're a beginner, but I advise you to check out the default Bedroom map too and study up on the way it was built for some good learning material when it comes to building.
Im not a beginner This is also a Map for BB you know But not Everything is a bunch of Baseplate blocks.You cant judge it by the view but When it is a Boss battles map it Has more stuff.

The problem you're facing isn't a matter of perspective, it's a matter of that your build would look WAY better if you put more work into it

granted, you used bricks other than baseplates, but they're sparse. the room looks very bland and boxy so I encourage you to go back and improve things as best you can.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 04:14:55 PM by Planr »

I would consider doing these improvements:

1. Make the ceiling higher. It looks wayyy too low.
2. Make the smaller edges of the bed rounder. By this I mean you don't use 1 type of ramp, but you use long ramps at the top and steep ones at the bottom.
3. Re-align the window. The bit in the middle doesn't look like it's in the centre, and the whole window if placed in the centre of that wall would look great as well.
4. Change the entire table. Use something much thinner than those cubes for the legs, but make the top of the table thicker. It would look nicer if the legs were placed 1 brick farther inside, from both directions.
5. Change the whole TV. Make the frame thicker, and for the picture make it a bit more detailed if you want.
6. Make what's supporting the television into a shelf-like design, and don't make 2 of them separated, like the cubes shown in the picture. Put some stuff in it if you want, too.
7. Recolour the walls, and maybe add some wooden beams like in the original bedroom map.
8. Recolour the floor. That looks more like a kitchen floor than a bedroom floor.
9. Recolour the roof. Add wooden beams, a slope, both, whatever you want.

I hope these suggestions help you.

Ment
Ho boy

Nvm I'm sorry I didn't spell Medieval correctly no hard feelings don't sue
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 10:14:15 PM by Midevil Warrior »