Author Topic: 'umad' Xanner is back on the menu.  (Read 4036 times)

Came onto MackTheHunter's AA server, me along with everyone else was giving him crap cause hes a little trollface. He then spams my IRC with UMAD BRO, then his 'brother' says Im mad, and argues. Everyones probably old of this stuff so I'll just get to the pictures.

So yeah, Xanner the 16 year old is defending his stupid brother for spamming my IRC, then tells me Im a 9 year old which that got old a long time ago, and blahblahblah saying Im immature when hes brother is being a troll, and back awhile ago I went to their server which was a Ganstar Vs Police or something on GSF Vice City, they were all being idiots, so it kinda grew onto me.

Xanner is a known dipstuff

just find his address and take a firm stuff on his face

Xanner is a known dipstuff

just find his address and take a firm stuff on his face
You get the black van running, I'll print the map.

You get the black van running, I'll print the map.
what about the toilet paper?

what about the toilet paper?
And the Pepnobisma or whatever pink crap people drink.

1. Xanner is a friend

2. Xanner "ALWAYS" says stuff about people for they're age.

3. Xanner and The other little Xanner are both friends that think they're funny.

4. Xanner Get a drama about every 3 weeks or so.
   "here are some examples"

Xanner is still butthurt about being banned for his stupidity. This is like his fourth or fifth drama in a month.

I'm laughing so hard, because when he gets mad he uses what he calls "perfect grammar."
I don't think "You're a Idiot" is perfect grammar. lol.

"prithee isnt a word, otto" -xanner

Oh and he's lying. He claimes to be 16, but he told me he was 14. In my server, back when he was admin.
Boy, what an idiot he is/was. He got mad because couldn't find a working link for something, and he said he had it, but wouldn't give it to me. Then he said, "Bahamut's mad", and cleared all bricks and left.
I think he's an idiot who needs to grow up. You can tell he's trying to avoid every fact about him getting drama'd. Look at how many times he changes the subject.
And when someone spells something wrong, by one letter, he says (for example), "OP: ..... borther...." Xanner: Borther?"
I bet he finished that with "You're really handicap. What is a borther anyways, handicap? I bet you'd know, since your a handicap."
God i hate him so much. But i love you forums <3
inb4rwj lol

Xanner apparently thinks that he can be cool, but he's still a prick.

because I couldn't find a link*
Xanner apparently thinks that he can be cool, but he's still a prick.
Exactly. He thinks he's the best, and that everyone should listen to him, for he is right.
No.

Came onto MackTheHunter's AA server, me along with everyone else was giving him crap cause hes a little trollface.
So he's trying to enjoy the server and you purposely troll him?