Somewhat cartoony
Cartoony
Super cartoony
Slightly chibi style
Chibi style
Ultra chibi style
Super cutely deformed overload
Doesn't matter

Author Topic: Anime and Manga Megathread  (Read 1227497 times)

my only complaint is that I never found out what was up with TK. also there was this one part where matsustuffa (or something) showed up and he was all skinny after living in the forest for a while or something. I don't know where that came from. maybe I wasn't paying enough attention

yeah well now Key is doing visual novel adaptions so characters that got zero screentime might actually get fleshed out. only one out so far and it got delayed twice.
given that Clannad, Planetarian, and Little Busters were all licensed it MIGHT get an official translation

72 chapters and 5 years later, they finally did it.

you're asking him wrong
let me do it

did you like how stuff the ending was?
did you like how it was obviously not a complete story because of how many characters got shafted in terms of screentime and development?
did you like how stupid the last two or three story arcs were?

and lastly

did you know that Charlotte managed to be somehow worse in every single way possible?
(same writer, character designer, and animation studio)

(disclaimer: I don't dislike Angel Beats)

I really liked Charlotte. My only complaint is the sudden wrap-things-up montage ending.

I really liked Charlotte. My only complaint is the sudden wrap-things-up montage ending.
did you like how irrelevant Miyuki Sawashiro's character was (JUST LIKE IN ANGEL BEATS LOLOLOL) past her "triggered time travel" bullstuff because she literally disappeared after showing up once with no explanation as to how she managed to do that in the first place?
did you like how he ended up not saving her brother in the new timeline and this was never touched upon?
did you like the hamfisted esper terrorists that got zero explanation?

Charlotte did everything Angel Beats did wrong (sudden tone shifts, bad arc transitions, and a crap ending) and managed to do it worse. Good stuff, Jun Maeda.

Everyone seems to like Clannad so hopefully that'll actually be a good read when it gets here next month. I'm still expecting the Jun Maeda-isms but they might be better in text because that guy can't write anime.

Finished Trigun. Time to watch Space Dandy

did you like how irrelevant Miyuki Sawashiro's character was (JUST LIKE IN ANGEL BEATS LOLOLOL) past her "triggered time travel" bullstuff because she literally disappeared after showing up once with no explanation as to how she managed to do that in the first place?
did you like how he ended up not saving her brother in the new timeline and this was never touched upon?

Charlotte did everything Angel Beats did wrong (sudden tone shifts, bad arc transitions, and a crap ending) and managed to do it worse. Good stuff, Jun Maeda.

Everyone seems to like Clannad so hopefully that'll actually be a good read when it gets here next month. I'm still expecting the Jun Maeda-isms but they might be better in text because that guy can't write anime.

You're just mad that it didn't have meches.

72 chapters and 5 years later, they finally did it.
Too bad AoT is unreadable.

By that I mean that I can't physically read it because the entire design and graphic style is too messy for me to comprehend.

By that I mean that I can't physically read it because the entire design and graphic style is too messy for me to comprehend.
I don't blame you. I'm reading it right now and at times I'm like "What's going on?!"
I think we might be getting season 2 next year though, so that will be awesome

I don't think he jumped back far enough to affect her brother from what I remember when the show was airing.

It does take some getting used to. The lineart has improved a lot in the later chapters but it's still on the messy side.

it begins
im just waitin for vol. 13 to come out

i watched dead leaves and how the forget had i not seen that before

so forgetin radical

Finally finished Gangsta
Welp now I'll never know what happens next

friendly reminder to watch galaxy railways
or anything leiji matsumoto, really.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 10:24:46 PM by Satan From Wreck-It-Ralph »