Author Topic: Shield TDM  (Read 2135 times)

This is Blok. This is my Shield TDM. Attackers must destroy the 3 small shield generators to disable the shield for the main power generator which then must be destroyed (damaged with sword).

Small shield generator which must be destroyed to get to the second, then to the third, and finally the power core.
The red button repairs the shield.

The server is currently not up. D:
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 09:02:42 PM by iBlox / (-Nick-) »

Interesting idea. However, couldn't people spam the "regen shield" button and make it impossible for the other side to win?

or have you already op-proofed it by having it disappear after every click?

Interesting idea. However, couldn't people spam the "regen shield" button and make it impossible for the other side to win?

i have op-proofed it by having it disappear after every click.
And sword hit, so you can't hit the repair while someone is attacking it. (The delay is 20 seconds if wondering).

so how much does it repair?

also nice idea, however it would be even better if you had to "pick up" shield parts from the battlefield and deposit it in the generator

by the way, in your topic on asking how cucumberdude did his core thing, he just used onprojectile hit (we used to shoot it with the shotgun before switching to a sword)
nice concept though

Cool idea but it's kind of small
and those colors holy jesus

Great Idea.
The only suggestions I have is a safer spawning system.
Making it easier for attackers.
A larger arena

Other than that its pretty fun

so how much does it repair?

also nice idea, however it would be even better if you had to "pick up" shield parts from the battlefield and deposit it in the generator
It repairs it fully and then disappears for another 20 seconds.

by the way, in your topic on asking how cucumberdude did his core thing, he just used onprojectile hit (we used to shoot it with the shotgun before switching to a sword)
nice concept though
Oh, now I remember, I thought it was only sword.

I was here last night.
It was kinna fun!
 :cookieMonster:

And sword hit, so you can't hit the repair while someone is attacking it. (The delay is 20 seconds if wondering).
So that's why you wanted onSwordHit

>Technology for shield generators
>Still using iron swords

Don't get me wrong though, it looks very fun.

>Technology for shield generators
>Still using iron swords
I just needed something other than bullets that could damage it. I couldn't do clicking because you could take them down too fast.