Author Topic: setro - creepy, hypocrisy  (Read 13963 times)

the entire point of this thread was to get setro to mostly admit that he is in the wrong and that Freek's video had every right to be uploaded to youtube. he admitted that on like page 4, but setro dug himself an even bigger grave by literally attempting to justify child research. his "evidence?!?!?!?!?" claim is entirely debunked by numerous eyewitnesses where he has asked for/exclaimed a liking for  underaged research.

the majority of this forum is american. also 13 with the teen's and PARENTAL consent, also no kiddie research in japanland either ;)
well spain's shown a history of being digusting (see: spanish inquisition, the forming of mexico, genocide on the original central americans, etc) so that doesnt come as a surprise. setro is american so the US laws apply to him anyways.
hey man japan did some pretty forgeted up things too,,,,

Nope that is my chair

His chair is probably covered more in cum than cheeto dust

Nope that is my chair
His chair is probably covered more in cum than cheeto dust
I think you got that backwards.

ITT Folie drama
what

Wait what

It seems like the drama got directed towards you suddenly in the past few pages. So I said...

ITT Folie drama

It seems like the drama got directed towards you suddenly in the past few pages. So I said...

Just KickFlow ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

it doesn't matter if c brought it up or not, it was brought up without reason

i see it now

Lmao setro's upset it was brought up but he brought it up

oh my god this is priceless

lol 2 dislikes
if renekar posted he'd have 2 likes

Everyone on these forums have formed biased opinions on each other. If someone else did the same thing I did, they wouldn't have nearly as much of the hate I receive daily.

If it was someone else things would be different