Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 850357 times)

The other day I saw an Astin Martin,  3 (yes, 3) Audi Resort,  some sort of ferrari,  and a Lamborghini.

Oh,  and 4 Teslas.
dang it

R8 auto corrected to "resort"

-_-

Needed to get a car wash tonight, it somehow got dirtier sitting in the garage for 5 days while I was in Arizona than it does in a 2 week span driving too and from work.

I swear it can shine just about in the sun once clean

Hehe, Robo Noob visited me last Thursday, and I took him for a short ride in my car for the express purpose of breaking his current passenger speed record of 110mph. Once I broke it a few times, I just slid around a bit and scared the stuff out of him. Good times.

either putting these
http://www.jegs.com/i/Scat/942/80-1000-51R/10002/-1
or these in the alfa
http://www.jegs.com/i/JEGS+Performance+Products/555/70240/10002/-1

then it will be legal and i will drive the stuff out of it before it gets to being 30oF

also going to sell some of the exta stuff i got with it on ebay to get some dosh yo'
« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 10:10:47 PM by e-maxx »

-woops double post-

finished my SOA lift on the truck, nearly bent one of the perches pretty badly but the small bend i made was straightened out.

so i currently have ~5.8-6 inches of rear lift but only a 1.8" lift on the front end due to getting a longer torsion bolt and torsion twisting it

now i have to seriously commit and go buy a superlift kit for the front and sell the rear parts to someone else.

meanwhile it looks hilarious

dang it

R8 auto corrected to "resort"

-_-

My Facebook profile pic is me sitting in an R8 Spyder. Idk if u have seen it I think I posted it here.

i wonder how hard it is to get a 5-ton ex-military truck insured

Got my learner's permit, now I get to drive my fancy high end car......A 2007 Toyota Yaris sedan.

when i get my car im putting some money aside for a push bar and a PA system

Remember me saying how I wanted a Dart?

I GOT ONE WOOOOOOO.

It looks like an auto. Did you buy an auto? Shame.

congrats
I wouldn't buy an automatic for everday stuff either though

I also wouldn't buy a dart. but if you like it then that's good

What's with the auto hate? I find it simple enough for everyday use.

Also, that front looks cramped.