Author Topic: Why i hate pewdiepie fanboys (short rant!!!)  (Read 6714 times)

just look at the comments on this video, its a song with no relation to pewdiepie;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nf4DhXy9oU

No, this isnt a "I DON"T LIEK HIS VIDOES BECUZ HES ANOYIN!!!!!!!"
I'll be honest, i watch pewdiepie sometimes, but im not a major fan of him.

Back to the "rant",
Looking at the video,
Top Comments

Bum1ce 5 days ago
Thumbs up if you are here because of pewdiepie :D
Reply  · 78  thumbs up

GodWizard123 4 days ago
thumbs up if PewDiePie brought you here!!!!!! :D
Reply  · 39   thumbs up

Now, i just hate to say that Pewdiepie wasn't the "creator" of this song, nor the person who was "in" this song, but here's what i posted;
How the forget does pewdiepie have any relation to this?
"LOL THUMBZ UP IF PEWDIEfriend BROUT U HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!"
Grow up, loving fanboys. He wasn't the loving creator of the earth. He's not your loving god. Quit stuff-posting all over videos.
There's so many "Famous" Youtubers who listen to this song and put it in their videos, but how come pewdiepie gets all the fame?
Grow up, 10 year old fanboys. Quit spamming videos with your idol/god, Pewdiepie.
I didn't want to be too rude, but i think i went a bit overboard.

But what i hate is that, If you post ANY hate of pewdiepie, they will flag your comment/video and try to get it removed.

JayfeatherFan1000 2 days ago
Why you hatin'? You not a Bro, or a Bro who hates Bros like me? I just like to defend PewDiePie's record on videos where people call him an idiot or stuff like that.
I like this guy, he's trying to defend pewdiepie because people are saying "HIS VIDOES SUX AND SO DOES HE!!!!!!!", But it's just as simple as "Don't like, don't watch."

thats the end of short rant, but here's some more comments on the same video;
69SunShiine 2 days ago
pewdiepie is GODDD
Reply  ·  
gamerweekends2 2 days ago
thank you pewdiepie for helping me
Reply  ·  
JayfeatherFan1000 2 days ago
That forgeter's gonna get the Bro Army's hate.... We aren't a damn "internet gang" as you'd likely call it.... But PewDiePie is epic.... That guy's a BARREL.
DestructiveDave1900 2 hours ago
BROFIST, mutha trukka! :D
george wrigley 3 hours ago
pewdiepie all brought us here and you know it
Reply  ·  
/discuss. i loving hate these pewdiepie fanboys.

I agree with you.
this was probably the best loving one i found
69SunShiine 2 days ago
pewdiepie is GODDD
Reply  · 

It's a bunch of prepubescent children trying to find a role model to look up to, and when he is insulted they immediately jump to his defense, in the same case of a child and parent.

It's annoying but it's just the mechanics of the internet.

I liked him before he was a popular douche.

There's nothing wrong with him, sure he does stupid stuff to make money, no matter how many times he denies it.  But in all reality, who doesn't/wouldn't?

It's his 'followers' that are the true problem.

....so you liked him when he was an unpopular douche?

What I hate is when people way over-exaggerate the stupidity in a post to make the rant look more justified like
I DON"T LIEK HIS VIDOES BECUZ HES ANOYIN!!!!!!!
HIS VIDOES SUX AND SO DOES HE!!!!!!!
When no one said that.
I'm not defending PewDiePie at all, I don't like him.

The "Thumbs up if x sent you here" comments are all over, they aren't limited to PewDiePie

I mean, it's nice to see something that's became so popular that it's making people discover things they didn't know before, but the comments just get very tiresome...

Quote from: me
You don't want to know, so you may as well run away from this video now before your brain cells are absolutely decimated.

My work here is done.

i watched him before he was cool.

Ticha360 11 minutes ago
shut up homeboy
Reply  ·   in reply to Ayxrion Homeboy (Show the comment)
BWAHAHAHAHAH

it's self-evident that they're there because pewdiepie probably mentioned the song
I don't see why you're so bent out of a shape that "THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM!!!!!!!"

basically about 10% of all youtube comments are something along the lines of "thumbs up if X sent you here"