Author Topic: Airsoft  (Read 1060 times)

Got shot in the hand 5 cm's from a barrel of a .44 magnum revolver with a velocity of 240 fps and than we'll talk about pain

Wow you got shot by a plinker. Gg. Try getting shot by a C02 revolver next time. :^)

Wow you got shot by a plinker. Gg. Try getting shot by a C02 revolver next time. :^)
I didn't get shot but my friend was stupid enough to try it on himself

This was my first gun, a CYMA CM042 AK 47
Then I bought this Echo 1 ER-25K. It stuff out on me really fast, completely unhappy with my purchase.
Now I use the honey badger Amoeba AM-013. Solid gun, needed a few upgrades before it was ready to go, but can handle a lipo with stock internals pretty well.

The AK-47  was the best purchase I've ever made. Solid gun all around, great RoF and range, decent enough accuracy.

No, I don't take this game to seriously. Last event I went to I showed up in cheap as stuff gear, and completely disobeyed my field commander because he was a try hard and was also leading us into a crossfire. Me and my friends made our own fun.

im sorry but 240fps is nothing

im sorry but 240fps is nothing
From what I saw holding your hand About 5 cm's (About 2 inches or so) from a barrel and firing it hurts like hell.

forgetin this
i remember one time when my brother, sister, their friends and me all played airsoft in our front yard

my sister came up over bunker i was hiding behind and literally but the barrel of her gun to the top of my head and fired. it was like one of those forgetin CO2 pistols too stuff huuuurt
« Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 12:58:45 PM by mod-man »

airsoft > paintball

drama me

airsoft > paintball

drama me
you basically drama'd urself you big pusillanimous individual

airsoft > paintball

drama me

I'll be sure to ban you from my server :^)

This was my first gun, a CYMA CM042 AK 47
Then I bought this Echo 1 ER-25K. It stuff out on me really fast, completely unhappy with my purchase.
Now I use the honey badger Amoeba AM-013. Solid gun, needed a few upgrades before it was ready to go, but can handle a lipo with stock internals pretty well.

The AK-47  was the best purchase I've ever made. Solid gun all around, great RoF and range, decent enough accuracy.

No, I don't take this game to seriously. Last event I went to I showed up in cheap as stuff gear, and completely disobeyed my field commander because he was a try hard and was also leading us into a crossfire. Me and my friends made our own fun.
Niiice, I want the gun in the third link now.

I didn't get shot but my friend was stupid enough to try it on himself
0/10 he didn't try his eye