Author Topic: Airsoft  (Read 1082 times)

Anyone here play airsoft? If so, post your loadout here!

I got a Lancer Tactical (LT-12B), a non blowback pistol, fast helmet, cheap vest (Forgot brand), and all these items are black to go with my black shirt, pants, n boots.

Fast helmets are honestly the ugliest things ever

We used to have an airsoft thread but it died

We used to have an airsoft thread but it died
well here's another

airsoft more like pusillanimous individual sport

why doesn't anyone ever talk about paintball it's way more fun and painful

you have to wash things with paintball.

edit: I'm not a sadist, sry.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 10:42:25 AM by Frostwind »

Just shoot up the school
Its way more fun and painful
inb4edgy

I have a Colt 1911, an M306A, and an electric M82P. Along with a cheap plastic $20 mask that fogs up when I breath

I haven't played in a few years but I'd like to get back into it

Get shot in the back of the leg with a 400 fps rifle, then we'll talk about pain.

Get shot in the back of the leg with a 400 fps rifle, then we'll talk about pain.
Get shot with a long range marker that has a 2400mmHg gas tank and then we'll talk about pain.

I have a Colt 1911, an M306A, and an electric M82P. Along with a cheap plastic $20 mask that fogs up when I breath

I haven't played in a few years but I'd like to get back into it
Cool. Airsofts always good fun (Unless you run into the cheaters),  but you should get goggles and a lower mesh Mask.

Those that find the need to hit on airsoft just to soley bash on it and say paintball or real guns are better -- I kindly ask you refrain from posting if that is all you have in mind.

Get shot with a long range marker that has a 2400mmHg gas tank and then we'll talk about pain.
Got shot in the hand 5 cm's from a barrel of a .44 magnum revolver with a velocity of 240 fps and than we'll talk about pain