8 (22.9%)
AdventurePack
4 (11.4%)
GravityCat's Raycasting weapons.
6 (17.1%)
Custom Pack (needs to be made first)
5 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: Ambitious Few: [WIP][RP] Real Beta this week!!! -Poll!-  (Read 8584 times)

You know a large part of Ukraine is just fields, you could add a few large empty fields with the occasional tree.

But the map looks great, love how you used the trees.

Why are good builds always used as RPs?

Why are good builds always used as RPs?
i mean, it's not like there's any other exceedingly practical use to them, maybe races and that's it

Where did you get those bush bricks? Or whatever those mass of blocks are called.

Also very nice pictures use any shader enhancements or something?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 05:41:40 PM by Frostbyte »

As a beta/test, you can just think of a scenerio and make people have scrap characters just to test out mechanics, popularity, etc.

Kind of like Winterbite's Police Station event, just uh, more test-y.

You know a large part of Ukraine is just fields, you could add a few large empty fields with the occasional tree.

But the map looks great, love how you used the trees.
Thank you, ill keep that in mind.

As a beta/test, you can just think of a scenerio and make people have scrap characters just to test out mechanics, popularity, etc.

Kind of like Winterbite's Police Station event, just uh, more test-y.
Oh god, nothing like the police station event, that was horrible.
But yeah i will be doing a sort of beta soon. We've got an updated RP system in progress, thanks to Alphadin, and i'm hyped for it.

The police station even wasn't that bad.

non-shader progress picture yipeee.
It's something, i guess.

Bump, currently building the Chernobyl nuclear power plant, this will be fun.
/support
I built an accurate Lead-cooled nuclear reactor once from an illustration from Wikipedia.  Stressful times indeed.  You and Jitank seem to be very good builders.

This is looking very nice and stylish, great taste overall, off to a great start. 10/10 -IGN

Eheheh, i love doing stuff like this.

Progress: Part of spawn by Gunny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXZDBe0VVj4

it's so damn cool.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 07:19:49 AM by Xeidious* »

inb4 90% of the server is just people with AK47s shooting innocent people because "they looked at me funny"

inb4 90% of the server is just people with AK47s shooting innocent people because "they looked at me funny"
Nope, not at all. If anyone feels the need to shoot things up, they can take a break from RP and go to the "Arena"
and let out all the desire to kill stuff.

« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 02:05:57 AM by Xeidious* »