Author Topic: Corderlain is probably Master Matthew  (Read 33153 times)

Huh? I am always serious.

Magick Mage was a really nice user. Corderlain just complimented me and Stocking in the same breath. Imo that sounds like something Mage would have done.

Not that. I mean "haha how did we not find out?" because we are apparently expected to remember everyone.

at least we have decent veteran users coming back

source

I never left.

He's definitely not Magick Mage lol

>april 1st

genuine or joke? :(

Genuine. I'll be the first to admit I've changed a fair bit since I was last here. I've decided as of last night that I'm going to try to return to form.

Nah bruh ain't no way

I'm in denial

That's about as believable as you having kids

jigs up corderlain

you're secretly the joker

there's no way you're magick mage

That's about as believable as you having kids

You're still someone with deep seated issues. I'm sorry for that, but I'd really appreciate it if you took into consideration that somewhere in the vicinity of ten years has passed since my initial arrival to Blockland itself. You'll find most people from those times have grown up and are out living their adult lives. It's just how things go.

jigs up corderlain
[img]http://i.imgur.com/9q7zreH.png[/img
you're secretly the joker

I've been foiled!

You're still someone with deep seated issues. I'm sorry for that, but I'd really appreciate it if you took into consideration that somewhere in the vicinity of ten years has passed since my initial arrival to Blockland itself. You'll find most people from those times have grown up and are out living their adult lives. It's just how things go.
If it's actually true then you've become a lot saltier as an adult. Hence why most people won't believe you.