Author Topic: MARBLE MAN is out  (Read 70191 times)

This sentence alone is enough to determine that you didn't change.

Oh wait my bad, the thread's about love now. Sorry guys!

It's fine, Atleast you know what the topic of the thread is now.

Oh Dr. Phil. The same guy who brought us this wonderful meaningful phrase.

"Your mother is a terrible person. She should be blamed for all your problems. People just can't give you what they don't have."
I swear half the time when he doesn't have anything to say, he just comes up with some random ass irrelevant nonsense. Sometimes conflicting with himself.

so yeah marble man is gone forever oh no i'm cry

stop taking about love and make a thread of your own, handicaps

this topic went for a change.

Why the hell did you change the title?

Don't change the topic title.

it was always going to derail to relationships/love with Lewnaja here

he's set on marrying a chick he's only met like 3 times (and thinks that's ok). he also doesn't believe the physical side of relationships matter

Oh Dr. Phil. The same guy who brought us this wonderful meaningful phrase.

"Your mother is a terrible person. She should be blamed for all your problems. People just can't give you what they don't have."
I swear half the time when he doesn't have anything to say, he just comes up with some random ass irrelevant nonsense. Sometimes conflicting with himself.

that's not a quote, he never said that.

he's set on marrying a chick he's only met like 3 times (and thinks that's ok). he also doesn't believe the physical side of relationships matter

he's not even going to marry her, he's going to move in with her parents and he's going to join her band

Lol that's the saddest thing ever.

he's not even going to marry her, he's going to move in with her parents and he's going to join her band

Never mind then. This is the saddest thing ever.

that's not a quote, he never said that.

Yeah ok, Doctor Ph- oops! I forgot! He got his license stripped. Sorry, Phil!

Yeah ok, Doctor Ph- oops! I forgot! He got his license stripped. Sorry, Phil!

His license is retired, it wasn't stripped from him.

He works in a consulting firm advising fortune 500 companies because rich people understand that he knows what he's talking about.