Poll

What should the Military Sniper's new name be?

the Magnified Rifle
16 (10.8%)
the Long Range Rifle
6 (4.1%)
the Marksman Rifle
46 (31.1%)
the Range Rifle
6 (4.1%)
the Sniper Rifle
5 (3.4%)
the Scoped Rifle
7 (4.7%)
keep it as the Military Sniper
62 (41.9%)

Total Members Voted: 147

Author Topic: Tier+Tactical 2.1 • UPDATE 9/23/2012  (Read 724416 times)

Bushi fix your automatic rifle.
You're missing the line-
Code: [Select]
serverPlay3D(TAssaultRifleFire1Sound,%obj.getPosition());

so it fires faster!!
That's stupid.

You're missing the line-
serverPlay3D(TAssaultRifleFire1Sound,%obj.getPosition());
That model isn't very appealing IMO :/ maybe if it had a grey color scheme...

That's stupid.

You're missing the line-
serverPlay3D(TAssaultRifleFire1Sound,%obj.getPosition());[/quote
That model isn't very appealing IMO :/ maybe if it had a grey color scheme...
It's based off the Browning Automatic Rifle/BAR.
So in reality it does kind of fit it, and it even has 25 rounds, same amount as the bar.

It's based off the Browning Automatic Rifle/BAR.
So in reality it does kind of fit it, and it even has 25 rounds, same amount as the bar.
oh, ok then.

I still wish Bushido would:
1. Get rid of that horrid Modern A. Rifle and return it to the better one. I don't care if it's based off of a gun in real life, probably still looks like stuff.
2. Return the Combat Shotgun's Model and functions
3. Return the Classic A. Rifle, why get rid of it? No logical reason, it was awesome.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 06:41:59 PM by Racerboy »

oh, ok then.

I still wish Bushido would:
3. Return the Classic A. Rifle, why get rid of it? No logical reason, it was awesome.

da classic A. rifle was renamed and remodeled into the service rifle into the pack, watch out for that stuff man lol

da classic A. rifle was renamed and remodeled into the service rifle into the pack, watch out for that stuff man lol
And...why couldn't he have kept both?

And...why couldn't he have kept both?
Datablockz.

Also what's wrong with the Combat Shotgun's secondary fire now? :V

Datablockz.

Also what's wrong with the Combat Shotgun's secondary fire now? :V
I don't really mind it, but it's really slow...and so is the regular fire, unlike the original combat shotgun. There's only like 1 shotgun right now that fires at a somewhat normal speed, and that's the Riot Shotgun...the rest are really slow, and it's unbalanced.

Bushido, why haven't you released the RPG skins? :u

I also think the regular LMG is due for an overhaul, the model looks somewhat different when compared with all the others.

I think you should do an experiment with the Micro SMG, too - add one of those compact stocks, or just a regular stock, and see how it looks as an MP5 instead of MP5k, along with adding a little longer barrel. I think it would turn out good.

In addition to all of this, EVERY loving TIME I TRY TO CHANGE THE MODELS IN THE SCRIPTS, THE stuff NEVER CHANGES GOD loving DAMN IT
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 02:00:39 AM by Sami2ss »

hey hey bushido

two words: Cracker Launcher

(you know what im talkin' bout)

2. Return the Combat Shotgun's Model and functions
Why? I could agree with the model (it's still cool though) but why take away the ability to fire two shells at once?

Why? I could agree with the model (it's still cool though) but why take away the ability to fire two shells at once?
Because it's slow, takes like 2 seconds to fire. I like the idea, but poorly executed.

Because it's slow, takes like 2 seconds to fire. I like the idea, but poorly executed.
It's called secondary balance. Besides, ya gotta load the second shell in theory anyway >_>

It's called secondary balance. Besides, ya gotta load the second shell in theory anyway >_>
Speaking of balance, every shotgun there fires slowly except for the Riot Shotgun. I remember when the Combat Shotgun fired like the Slick Shotgun, it was the Pump Shotgun's counter-part. No more balance.