Author Topic: The monday Snickers Snatcher  (Read 557 times)

Some forget reached into my candy bucket at school and stole a snickers, laughed at me, and started eating it while walking away. His friends all called him out on it, and one apologized for him. It pissed me off, because I know I can't really do stuff about it.

So then a period later, when I'm walking down the same hallway, he approaches me again, asks for some candy while citing that he "accidentally robbed" me. I rightfully told him to go the forget away. He's a freshman, too. Now I'm unreasonably salty because it was just a fun-sized snickers, but then again, he did just loving steal from me while mocking me.

What do?

he's a freshman it's legal for you to kill him

Kill him and forget HIS CARCUS

Get over it and share your stuff brother. I brought a grocery bag full of candy into work during lunch last night and it was gone 3 hours later.

Get over it and share your stuff brother. I brought a grocery bag full of candy into work during lunch last night and it was gone 3 hours later.
I'd have shared it if he even bothered to ask. He just came up behind me and took one from my bucket like a prick.

I'd have shared it if he even bothered to ask. He just came up behind me and took one from my bucket like a prick.
I'd kick his testicles in then