7 (17.5%)
[Qi]?
7 (17.5%)
[Qi]!?
7 (17.5%)
[Qi]...
16 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: Team[Qi]: defunct  (Read 40031 times)

Log, make sure that you need to accept the signups at the forums, otherwise its spambot heaven

Any [Qi] member seen arguing even remotely in a disparaging language will, from here-out, be released from the clan. If you didn't join the clan to be the best Blocklander you could be, but rather to gain support in petty arguments, then you need to leave.

And this applies to me too guys, so make sure to hold me to it.

Also, while they haven't been active in a while, I re-added [LE] to the clan allies list. I don't know where it'll lead, but I like the idea of their clan, and if Esphere ever wants to finally set up that colaborative freebuild between the two clans, I'm still open to it.
what happened to this?

what happened to this?
I realized I was taking myself too seriously in the way I ran my clan. Big lists of rules and codes of conduct don't really attract new members.

don't really attract new members.

I can think of something else that doesn't attract new members.

I can think of something else that doesn't attract new members.

Do you think you have what it takes to join the sacred order of the Harvest Moon?

Don't bother applying. If we feel you are ready to join the Harvest we will invite you.

Harvest members are entitled to special access and privilege. Your builds must accommodate Harvest members.

Members are anonymous.

Only men can join the Harvest.

The Nexus personally invites Team [Qi] to a Nexus training session this Saturday at 2 PM EST.
I personally request that Log may also be their with a few representatives. You may also participate in the sessions directly if you wish, but only if you have your leader's direct permission.

New members for Harvest are hand picked. Meaning I seek out them, they don't seek out us.

New members for Harvest are hand picked. Meaning I seek out them, they don't seek out us.
And thus doesn't attract new members

And thus doesn't attract new members

Because we're not desperate for new members?

Who said you were

The way you implied it.

We already have more members than QI.

There's no "application example" on the website

There's no "application example" on the website
The application example was removed a while back; I was just too lazy to update the profile field description.

Well i kinda just winged that part, i had no idea what to put there, hope that's not a problem.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 01:46:21 AM by Yin Yang »

Can you give me some suggestions and opinions in the Qi forum topic I posted