Poll

Release save?

Yes
26 (96.3%)
No
1 (3.7%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Physics Stuffs  (Read 3304 times)

« Last Edit: May 17, 2009, 07:25:33 PM by Marcem »

Ryan, you are an idiot.  Thank you.

How so? This has been done many times. Also it is just you pushing on a building. Whoop-dee loving doo....

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 11:43:07 PM by Badspot »

Yes, and you said it was only two buildings, when there is the bullet example, AND the two parts staying intact.  I'm sorry that you must have new content in everything.
I bet you're the kind of person that gets a gift, and tells the person that they hate it.  I had to loving create a new export setting for Movie Maker, just to get it into 720p.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 08:04:54 PM by Marcem »

K, so two buildings and a wall.....
I had to loving create a new export setting for Movie Maker, just to get it into 720p.
This has to do with the events/build......how? So it's HD,
Whoop-dee loving doo....

K, so two buildings and a wall..... This has to do with the events/build......how? So it's HD,
Oh, by the way, I'm reporting you for flaming me, in a GALLERY post.  I'd prefer people not stuffting all over this.

I love the giant blue 64x cube crushing that building.
Must try.

The first building looks very similar to the one Mr. Smash made in my video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5dfa3XJRXI

And the other one is very similar to the other one Mr. Smash made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5x-_5biHw7U&feature=channel_page

Yeah, I was modeling them off of his.
Also, that orange one in the background of the bullet is the one I think you did.

Tom

Seen it done before in other videos.

I want the save for that last one. I've always been to lazy to properly event a physics building with a large brick count.

Oh, by the way, I'm reporting you for flaming me, in a GALLERY post.  I'd prefer people not stuffting all over this.
I'm just saying what I think of it, AND I told you what would make it better.

How so? This has been done many times. Also it is just you pushing on a building. Whoop-dee loving doo....

User was banned for this post
Haha, Finally. Annoying little friend.

Anyways, nice but short vid. But if you make another, make it longer please :D