Author Topic: Hammereditor attacks RTB servers - The discussion thread  (Read 58705 times)

I love how you're trying to become known in the community for taking sides.

Less social commentary, more hilariously inventive malware evidence please porkeditor.

Less social commentary, more hilariously inventive malware evidence please porkeditor.
I won't be able to get on my computer until 8 hours from now.

I won't be able to get on my computer until 8 hours from now.
so we just gotta wait?

No Mr. Hammer,
I expect you to die.
Of course I'm not leaving Blockland just because I was convicted of a DoS.

Of course I'm not leaving Blockland just because I was convicted of a DoS.

To make it more clear, I'm not leaving just because my reputation was thrown in the trash can, from an accusation.
You don't even know who did it.

I don't think it really matters who did it, you and pacnet are the same person after all. Glad you've ruled malware out now, all your posts just seem to reference "porkeditor or pacnet".

I don't think it really matters who did it, you and pacnet are the same person after all. Glad you've ruled malware out now, all your posts just seem to reference "porkeditor or pacnet".
I haven't ruled out malware.
I didn't do a security scan yet.

Make sure you tell your dad you're conducting illegal DoS attacks he'll probably upgrade your VPS.

Make sure you tell your dad you're conducting illegal DoS attacks he'll probably upgrade your VPS.
I am not.
And even if I did and my dad knew, he'd probably just laugh at me and say that I deserved the ban and low reputation.

he'd probably just laugh at me and say that I deserved the ban and low reputation.
Because you do!
Good grief you're hilarious.

Because you do!
Good grief you're hilarious.
At least I didn't deserve the ban.
Ephialtes did it just because I am a suspect, not a known culprit.

At least I didn't deserve the ban.
Ephialtes did it just because I am a suspect, not a known culprit.
Read the comic.
Quit acting like this is a courtroom and a real life jail. This is a forum about things that look like legos. It even says in the Terms & Conditions that they can ban and revoke you for WHATEVER THEY WANT.

Thank god I didn't buy his service.