Poll

What is your favorite Grand Theft Auto game?

GTA 1
17 (2.5%)
GTA 2
4 (0.6%)
GTA III
12 (1.8%)
GTA VC
23 (3.4%)
GTA SA
133 (19.4%)
GTA LCS
4 (0.6%)
GTA VCS
1 (0.1%)
GTA IV
69 (10.1%)
GTA TBOGT
6 (0.9%)
GTA TLAD
1 (0.1%)
GTA CW
6 (0.9%)
GTA V
409 (59.7%)

Total Members Voted: 682

Author Topic: Grand Theft Auto Megathread - OP 3.0  (Read 604803 times)

Yeah, it's really lonely :c

I'm sad because i don't have the game anymore but I'm also not sad at all.

I'd love to post here.

If I could play it. I'm not buying the ps3 version just to buy the pc version later on.

while being chased by the cops (and a few players with a bounty on my head) one day, I put my car into the wall of a building.
As I hit the building, the door opened to the building. Then I realised that it was a bank and the future place for one of the game's heists :D

while being chased by the cops (and a few players with a bounty on my head) one day, I put my car into the wall of a building.
As I hit the building, the door opened to the building. Then I realised that it was a bank and the future place for one of the game's heists :D
want to see gameplay?

also i believe that is the ornate bank heist. the regular banks are gonna be the regular fleeca banks around the map. i guess it will randomly choose what one you rob when you start the mission, to mix things up a bit.

The Roosevelt is Free in SP but costs 750,000 in Online?! Bullstuff.
The Tommy Gun is only about 13,000. Not sure how much the clothes cost.

Also the 1.10 patch came out.
Patch notes.

Is there anything fun to do in GTA Online? Because I lost a lot of intrest in It.

Is there anything fun to do in GTA Online? Because I lost a lot of intrest in It.
Get on the train and micspam this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2rHzx_c60M

just updated, and bought a stuff ton of the new valentines day clothing and gear. god damn im stylin'. im not buying the roosevelt tho that thing is a piece of stuff.

just updated, and bought a stuff ton of the new valentines day clothing and gear. god damn im stylin'. im not buying the roosevelt tho that thing is a piece of stuff.
I sold my extra infernus (Had 2 and couldn't sell 1 recently)
I had 2 9F cabrios too, but one is destroyed and I can't get it back

Im gonna grind today for that car

also is a oracle a sports car or a coupe? because on the GTA website it says coupe but in-game says sports.

The wiki says it's a Sedan
I think

The Roosevelt is Free in SP but costs 750,000 in Online?! Bullstuff.
The Tommy Gun is only about 13,000. Not sure how much the clothes cost.

Also the 1.10 patch came out.
Patch notes.

Honestly, I loving hate the Beach Bum pack and the Valentine Day stuff in Single Player. There is no reason that stuff should be free in SP, and automatically in your weapon wheel when you first start. And the vehicles are available in your garages right from the start. It's so dumb.

Honestly, I loving hate the Beach Bum pack and the Valentine Day stuff in Single Player. There is no reason that stuff should be free in SP, and automatically in your weapon wheel when you first start. And the vehicles are available in your garages right from the start. It's so dumb.
can't tell if sarcasm or not.