Author Topic: blockchip thrives off of stuffting on any thread lord tony EVER posts in  (Read 34739 times)

i think i real issue at hand here is the amount of glass houses around here. we could throw all the rocks we wanted if some people just built houses out of stronger material
please, mine is STAINED

He said untouchable, like a salad to you

i woulda felt that if you said "stable relationship"

haha...

ha

He said untouchable, like a salad to you
SAVAGE
like u touch lil girls? ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
No like I touch myself

great job guys you derailed the thread

Harvest has some pretty low ass IDs in it that would be on the council. A lot of them are in the 3 digits.
He said the lowest BL_IDs, not just low.
If you have a three digit ID that means there's already at least 99 IDs lower than yours.

If you have a three digit ID that means there's already at least 99 IDs lower than yours.
Yeah...?
And out of over 200000 users, that's not so many.

like probably 5 or less of them are still active so hey

I thought all the IDs past 1 (or 2? 3? somewhere around there) to 100 didn't exist

smh NOOB please take some time to learn about the game ur playing

Blockland IDs 2-100 don't exist

Honestly why the forget should we care how low our ID is? It just shows about how long you've been playing BL so you just saw more stuff change.

Honestly why the forget should we care how low our ID is? It just shows about how long you've been playing BL so you just saw more stuff change.

It means you've been around long enough to experience the niches of Blockland. You've practically seen everything if you have a below 10k BL;ID. 20k and above ID's haven't seen much, but usually the >1k ID's are mature enough to run a "council."

Honestly why the forget should we care how low our ID is?
This. I've had at least 6 alts since 2009 and you won't believe how much people shame me for my current 40k id

Lol there is only 2 people on Blockland with 1 digit IDs Badspot (ID: 0) and Kompressor (ID: 1)

So no, there is no such thing as 99 other loving people with low IDs.