Author Topic: Auto-Jet  (Read 20274 times)

Who ever fail bins this is going to have my foot so far up their ass they will need surgery to get it out.

just type jet(); on the console =P

Who ever fail bins this is going to have my foot so far up their ass they will need surgery to get it out.
lol, anyway, this is ama-ZING!

just type jet(); on the console =P
jet(); just reverses your jet input.

This makes you hover on the spot.

-.- idiote PRESS THE forgetIN   §½ WHAT OPENS CONSOL AND THEN WRITE THERE Jet(); IF AUTO JET IS ON! OR IF MOUSE DONT WORK (ACTIVATES TOOL/WEAPON WHIT OUT YOU CLICK) SAY IN COMSONE MOUSECLICK(); AND ITS ENDS IF YOU HAVE SAME PROBLEM WHIT COURCH SAY COURCH(); AT CONSOLE!

-.- idiote PRESS THE forgetIN   §½ WHAT OPENS CONSOL AND THEN WRITE THERE Jet(); IF AUTO JET IS ON! OR IF MOUSE DONT WORK (ACTIVATES TOOL/WEAPON WHIT OUT YOU CLICK) SAY IN COMSONE MOUSECLICK(); AND ITS ENDS IF YOU HAVE SAME PROBLEM WHIT COURCH SAY COURCH(); AT CONSOLE!

Please learn to spell.

you have a huge caps problem

Type caps(); on the console xD

Stop spamming my topic :(

(Although I do like the attention)

agreed.