Poll

link's feminine penis

good
8 (36.4%)
I'm not gay, but............. good
14 (63.6%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Discussion [🦆: wuts poppin 🅱️?]  (Read 42833 times)

all you have to do is shoot his eye with a shock arrow and he falls down

i never got hit once in that fight that you are talking about with the water platforms
infact he is the easiest out of all of the bad guys

He kept teleporting above me, so I'd have to hop into the water and swim to another platform. Link was too slow to get there in time so I'd end up getting hit by the trident or an ice block while completely defenseless, which took me down to 1 quarter of a heart. I also couldn't get two consecutive arrows on him for a stun either. I'd shoot once, he'd get angry, I'd dodge an attack, put an arrow on my bow and then he'd teleport (usually above me).

all you have to do is shoot his eye with a shock arrow and he falls down

I would get one shot off and then he would teleport, which made it so I was only ever able to stun him about three times during the whole fight. Ended up wasting all the shock arrows, all my fire arrows, and half my ice arrows.

he's kind of a pushover if you can keep him in constant stunlock with your bow, you just gotta get a feel for the aim

not to brag about how big my richard is but i beat wbg on my first try. i couldnt beat that miniboss that shot shock arrows before ruta, though

not to brag about how big my richard is but i beat wbg on my first try. i couldnt beat that miniboss that shot shock arrows before ruta, though
same bro, wana charge jo crystals

i beat him without getting hit and the lynel :^ )

same bro, wana charge jo crystals
hell yeah bro break it out man

He kept teleporting above me, so I'd have to hop into the water and swim to another platform. Link was too slow to get there in time so I'd end up getting hit by the trident or an ice block while completely defenseless, which took me down to 1 quarter of a heart. I also couldn't get two consecutive arrows on him for a stun either. I'd shoot once, he'd get angry, I'd dodge an attack, put an arrow on my bow and then he'd teleport (usually above me).
um
why didnt you use cryonis rune on the water to go fast and on wbg's ice cube attack?
also he never teleported above me lol

waterblight ganon is probably the simpliest, a good way if you LOSE ALL YOUR DAMN loving ARROWS is just stasis the ice blocks and send them back at him. it does so much damage and he gets knocked down.

hinox is harder than waterblight ganon

lynel are pretty fun to fight once you're strong enough to do it. ran across the one in gerudo highlands and just aced that sucker on the spot, was p satisfying

silver lynel or just regular one
look at this rare occurance of birds flying through a mountain (nvm pic didnt attatch)
turns out the V of birds in the sky can spawn anywhere, and are only made up of like 5 faces each
edit ; found and island called 'tingel island'... could it be?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 12:50:34 AM by crazies alt »

after deciding to enter the sanctum it has come to my attention that all of the (x)blight ganons are insanely easy except for the sword and shield one

after deciding to enter the sanctum it has come to my attention that all of the (x)blight ganons are insanely easy except for the sword and shield one
yeah, i think fbg was probably the easiest for me because he barely warps around. by the time i fought him i already had some pretty decent multishot bows, and you can literally just keep him in constant stunlock. he won't even teleport away until his next phase, after which you can just do the same thing until he's dead