Author Topic: 14 Year Old Programming Prodigy  (Read 5427 times)

If any of us actually gave a stuff or two about school most of us would finish College/University at a younger age, but I guess we're too busy enjoying life.

If any of us actually gave a stuff or two about school most of us would finish College/University at a younger age, but I guess we're too busy enjoying life.
all work and no play makes jack a dull boy

also an arrogant prick who nobody likes

My favorite part is that he will go to sleep with a annoying bug, dream of programming, and solve it in his dream, and fix it in the morning.

i wish i was a fighting prod
so i can fight my coaches and win
and not have to live through that nightmare of a belt test the same way

That was a pretty cool video. Curious as to how he learned how to code so well lol

I didnt know enjoying life was such a bad thing.

If I learn to fast I dont remember it...

If I wanted to even try and remember stuff I would have to donate 100% of my time to studying and school

he doesnt believe in dating at such a young age.
Bad excuse for being gay.

sounds like my dad only he lived in USSR and he was actually a socially normal person

I didnt know enjoying life was such a bad thing.

If I learn to fast I dont remember it...

If I wanted to even try and remember stuff I would have to donate 100% of my time to studying and school

I never said it was. It just distracts us from focusing on our 'work', opposite of the kid in OP who's extremely focused on the verge of unhealthiness.

That was a pretty cool video. Curious as to how he learned how to code so well lol

Lol, yeah, well as explained in the video, his first words were rocks and minerals, and he was developing currents in science in elementary school. And he says that in elementary school, that he hated because he felt he wasnt being challenged.

So what did he do? Make a few stuffty iphone apps? Echoing what's already been established, he sounds like a huge cunt.

This looks like the same thing when these young kids are called like amazing scientists. He was alright at programming and then some professor started investing tons of time into him so the school looks awesome.

On a somewhat unrelated note. Colorado School of Mines sent me stuff tons of letters about going there. I didn't know it was a real college.

yes you did

this guy is good

Sorry. It's not often someone says something like that and means it.